Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts RRodgers's Avatar

Re: bizhub c350 firmware

Send an .exe to your inbox.... Got it!
    Color is not 4 times harder... it's 65,000 times harder. They call it "TECH MODE" for a reason. I have manual's and firmware for ya, course... you are going to have to earn it.

jasoncopy

Quote Originally Posted by RRodgers View Post
    Send an .exe to your inbox.... Got it!
    I did not receive - can you resend to jason@debordgroup.com?

Thank you!

Jason

Smile Re: bizhub c350 firmware

its so thanksfull if some one could send me the Bizhub C 350 firmware.
    my email : barkle.titanium@gmail.com

thank you very much

its so thanksfull if some one could send me the Bizhub C 350 firmware.
    my email : luke.mandrake@gmail.com
    thank you very much

For install copy all file on a CF and power up the machine with CF inside????

Step aside, noob 1,000+ Posts EarthKmTech's Avatar

Who is still using these machines? The last firmware released was 9 years ago.

Time to move on people.

jasoncopy

Quote Originally Posted by EarthKmTech View Post

Time to move on people.
    That's really helpful...

In any event, if someone could provide a copy of the last edition of the firmware for the C350, I would really appreciate it (jason@debordgroup.com).

Jason

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EarthKmTech View Post

Time to move on people.

I 100% agree. Unfortunatly there is always a handfull of old machines still lingering out there out of the entire machine population. Some of these people have death grips on them and don't want to upgrade.

I know of a couple C350s I've had to visit over the past year.

I myself have killed off several Di2510 series this year after I find toner bottle drives and fuser unit failures. We eventually depleted all of our spare parts machines for these and now I just fill out a sales lead form and send it away via email, then happily close my call.

It is funny when I do a new install from a Di series to a brand new E series. The office users act like they traveled far into the future.

jasoncopy

Quote Originally Posted by wseyller View Post
    I 100% agree. Unfortunatly there is always a handfull of old machines still lingering out there out of the entire machine population. Some of these people have death grips on them and don't want to upgrade.

I know of a couple C350s I've had to visit over the past year.

I myself have killed off several Di2510 series this year after I find toner bottle drives and fuser unit failures. We eventually depleted all of our spare parts machines for these and now I just fill out a sales lead form and send it away via email, then happily close my call.

It is funny when I do a new install from a Di series to a brand new E series. The office users act like they traveled far into the future.
    I make copies/scans of B&W contracts. I own my machine free and clear and have 20 boxes of each type of toner. Sorry if it offends you that I don't throw down thousands on a new machine with features I don't want or need.

Do you own any office equipment or home appliances or computing products that are 9+ years old? Maybe you should throw them all away?

My machine works great, but there is one added feature I would use that came in a firmware released after the one I have on my machine. Would be great, if someone has it, if they could send it to me. I didn't expect trolling over this request, since so many people asked for the same thing before me.

Jason

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jasoncopy View Post
    I make copies/scans of B&W contracts. I own my machine free and clear and have 20 boxes of each type of toner. Sorry if it offends you that I don't throw down thousands on a new machine with features I don't want or need.

Do you own any office equipment or home appliances or computing products that are 9+ years old? Maybe you should throw them all away?

My machine works great, but there is one added feature I would use that came in a firmware released after the one I have on my machine. Would be great, if someone has it, if they could send it to me. I didn't expect trolling over this request, since so many people asked for the same thing before me.

Jason
    It don't offend any of us. I wasn't even thinking about your situation when I posted. Sorry I hijacked your thread. This forum is meant for copier techs helping other copier techs. What I mean by that is the high percentage of people here are copier techs so many of them may be able to relate to my post. Obviously you would not be able to.

im seriously and emergency need firmware bizhub c350-
    pleas send for me everyone have a latest firmware of c350 - konika Minolta bizhub c350 firmware ver 2010 above if not every version
    email: mahandad1363@gmail.com
    thanks a lot
    help-help- help