Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

Bizhub 600, anoying customer after copying from glass.

I have not gone to see the machine yet, but the customer says that if he puts a small original on the glass and makes a copy, then removes it and try to make a normal size copy, the machine ask for 8 and half by 5 and half, even if you press panel reset , unless you lift the lid and close it a second time. None of his other Bizhub 600s do it so he wants it fixed, and he is the manager for a 325 machine contract. Has any one else seen this.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    under the user settings>copier settings> "Auto paper size for small original" turn it off or set for 8.5 x 11

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar
    In an effort to help someone in the future, I wanted to close this. The problem was the plunger and actuator that the doc feed depresses when you close it. I do not know why, I removed the assembly and checked it, and after I reinstalled it it began working correctly. I found it was the plunger assembly by noticing that when I lowered the lid slowly, I had no problem. Hope this helps.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking