Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CF CARD

CF CARD

hello guys, i need your experties about the problem i have encounter in Bizhub 751............
    anybody have the idea how to copy the File of the working CF CARD into new CF CARD
    i try to cut and paste even clone the file of the CF CARD and transfer it on new CF CARD but still it does not work ...............
    the probem was only HOUR GLASS showing in the screen nothing else i replace the MFB/IPB.
    or is there any way to rewrite the program (ISW) of the BH751 other than USB.

thank you guys

Maybe Clonezilla fixes your CF Card cloning

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts
    CF CARD

Remove the rear cover and check the fuseable links ICP12, ICP13, ICP14 for continuetyon the PRCB (board down in the bottom left corner when looking at the back of the machine). If any of these are blown, then you will need to replace the PRCB and repair the wire harness in Tray 3 underneath the tray lift.

I have had this one as well and thought it was the CF card, only to find that there is a tech bulletin about this exact issue where by the wire harness in tray3 gets broken and shorts out on the tray lift mech.
    Please don't ask me for firmware or service manuals as refusal often offends.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOwl View Post
    Remove the rear cover and check the fuseable links ICP12, ICP13, ICP14 for continuetyon the PRCB (board down in the bottom left corner when looking at the back of the machine). If any of these are blown, then you will need to replace the PRCB and repair the wire harness in Tray 3 underneath the tray lift.

I have had this one as well and thought it was the CF card, only to find that there is a tech bulletin about this exact issue where by the wire harness in tray3 gets broken and shorts out on the tray lift mech.
    Hi TheOwl could you please send me a copy of the bulliten i am sitting with the excact same problem and cannot find this tad on our knowledgebase.
    Regards
    Rudi

Technician

cf card

for u r problem simply back up NVRAM BY cf card .u r problem can solve

CF CARD

Here is the tech bulletin required to fix the issue.

Konica Minolta have now also put in to the bulletin that Tray 4 can also cause the same issue.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I had this issue last week and tried to format in dos mode to fat. Then I copied the files over and it did not work. I had to purchase a card from KM and it worked. I originally checked for the drawer wiring as in the bulletin but that was not the problem.

CF CARD

There is a special way to format the cards and you should be able to find the tool on the Konica Minolta Tech Site.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOwl View Post
    There is a special way to format the cards and you should be able to find the tool on the Konica Minolta Tech Site.
    Thanks alot dude , this explains my problem to the bone.
    Sorry, i quoted the wrong reply, it was ment for the one with the T.A.D that you gave.
    Last edited by Rudi; 06-15-2010 at 07:12 PM.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chicagotech64 View Post
    I had this issue last week and tried to format in dos mode to fat. Then I copied the files over and it did not work. I had to purchase a card from KM and it worked. I originally checked for the drawer wiring as in the bulletin but that was not the problem.
    The cards are formatted in VxWorks format and should not be formatted any other way. You can put these cards in a windows PC and copy files to them but if it still doesnt work its time to get a new (pre formatted) card. Ive not heard of any konica tool that can format these cards but if one exists I`d like to know!! Cheers..