Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HORSE View Post
    Re: The original fault C-2411 there was a TAD released on 31/08/2010 for this problem TAUS0703727EN01

Ok, if I could see this, ICP15 open, which tried to explain to Stirton.M was that if the PRCB is damaged, the service call code is always present, the only way to make it work again is to replace the PRCB, I think Stirton trying to explain this, how strange was that again had the problem.

in this case only two remaining possibilities: Damaged cables or connectors, TDS, developer abnormalities.

If you replace the TDS (TCR) by another unit, you'll notice immediately that the problem is not in the TDS, maybe acknowledgment C-2412.
    Another reason, the Developing unit is empty, or with small amount of developer.
    You should review the list of management to control, if the history of high service called low-density codes maybe earlier.
    Last edited by jma676; 09-02-2010 at 06:09 PM.

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jma676 View Post
    Ok, if I could see this, ICP15 open, which tried to explain to Stirton.M was that if the PRCB is damaged, the service call code is always present, the only way to make it work again is to replace the PRCB, I think Stirton trying to explain this, how strange was that again had the problem.

in this case only two remaining possibilities: Damaged cables or connectors, TDS, developer abnormalities.

If you replace the TDS (TCR) by another unit, you'll notice immediately that the problem is not in the TDS, maybe acknowledgment C-2412.
    Another reason, the Developing unit is empty, or with small amount of developer.
    You should review the list of management to control, if the history of high service called low-density codes maybe earlier.
    Pardon the expression, but this is bordering on flogging a dead horse (no offense Horse ). The issue in this particular case has been resolved. As I said, replacing the harness on the process unit fixed the problem.
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Quote Originally Posted by Stirton.M View Post
    Pardon the expression, but this is bordering on flogging a dead horse (no offense Horse ). The issue in this particular case has been resolved. As I said, replacing the harness on the process unit fixed the problem.

Stop talking like a child, I just wanted to continue with what he said Horse, I have no problem with you or Horse.

Just leave that can communicate with people from this forum without problems, stop sending enemies to lower my reputation.
    And it would be interesting to chat with you also if you do not have that behavior.

Don`t need Credits of this forum to see if I am a good technician, i know what I'm doing, and I have spent many years in this.
    And this is not only that I work, I have knowledge in other fields as well, maybe you also have them.
    Take a pill and go for a walk with a girl that you relax!!

Ok.

First off, I am relaxed. You are not contributing anything new or useful to this thread that has not already been considered. As I said, you are flogging a dead horse. The problem has been resolved long before you came into the conversation. Horse pointed that out to you on your first post in this thread. All you are doing is muddying the waters.

If you want to have a "conversation", this is not the place for it. If you have something to contribute that has not been said already in the thread, and it may help others reading the thread, then by all means add away. All you are doing is wasting space with garbage that does not contribute anything more to the thread.

You want to show you are a good tech, then do so, but stop trying to push your answers as the only answer to a particular problem and minimalize the contributions from others here, as you have been doing almost constantly. Or posting in a thread with nonesense responses like you have in other threads, adding absolutely no value to those threads. In this particular thread you have contributed nothing new and this recent post of yours serves as a reason why your rep is at zero.
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Ok.

First off, I am relaxed. You are not contributing anything new or useful to this thread that has not already been considered. As I said, you are flogging a dead horse. The problem has been resolved long before you came into the conversation. Horse pointed that out to you on your first post in this thread. All you are doing is muddying the waters.

If you want to have a "conversation", this is not the place for it. If you have something to contribute that has not been said already in the thread, and it may help others reading the thread, then by all means add away. All you are doing is wasting space with garbage that does not contribute anything more to the thread.

You want to show you are a good tech, then do so, but stop trying to push your answers as the only answer to a particular problem and minimalize the contributions from others here, as you have been doing almost constantly. Or posting in a thread with nonesense responses like you have in other threads, adding absolutely no value to those threads. In this particular thread you have contributed nothing new and this recent post of yours serves as a reason why your rep is at zero.

and I say the same + the previous post.

Thanks, Stirton.M. hope will be the last.

a sample of friends and act as Stirton.M
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jma676; 09-02-2010 at 09:38 PM.

Yes, we had been over all that as you recall.

Solution was to replace harness on process unit, at least in this case.
    Yeah just seen the TAD for it yesterday and thought they are about a month too late.
    Laughing......

Yeah just seen the TAD for it yesterday and thought they are about a month too late.
    Come to think of it, looking at the file, you are right. Strange they took so long for that particular issue. Though in hindsight, it was pretty obvious. Thanks all the same tho...
    ---Groucho Marx

Solution ID TAUS0703727EN*
    Description
    C-2411, C-2412, C-2413 or C-2414.
    Solution
    CAUSE: Possibleopen ICP15, 12Vfuse (fuse type =ICP-S1.0) on the Printer Control Board.
    SOLUTION: Check the fuse on the PRCB and replace the board as necessary (p/n A03UH030).
    SPECIAL NOTE : Solution contribution by Freddie Burnham, Production Print/SSD

June 2009

Re: C6500: Recurring C-2411

When you push the Process unit back into the machine and lock back the long steel handles do find them hard to lock?

I have had issues on a few different machines where the connector at the back of the process was not making a good connection and throwing a C24-11 or C24-01

Also on the faulty PRCB have you checked all the ICPs, are any OC?

Hello Guys, is there anybody out there who could provide a Part number for the connector and plug as well as for the process unit main harness? I cannot find it anzwhere in the servicemanual.Thanks!

Re: C6500: Recurring C-2411

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    the solution has been found... read the posts it was the process harness
    Phil thank you very much for your answer, i have read all the answers, but nevertheless i have no part number for that process wiring i would like to change. Could you please help me out eventually? O do i understand something wrong? I have noticed that from the pins is one not in the right position, see the picture please. And maybe i should describe the problems first:

Getting on start 2411 code, machine (C6501) is abandoning startup process, Y-Corona is new, Y-Dev Unit is new,Y-Tcr sensor is new. Did a Y-Developer change. When accessing the service menu and try to reset TCR sensor to initial value immediately get a 2401 error (not a 2411) So i started the I/O config to check input via Code 50 and 58 and the values for all 4 sensors stay at 0. This led me to the conclusion that there is no power supply. Even if i change f.e. a sensor from the other units - the error stays at 2411, but only in the usermenu. Before changing the PCRB (or repairing the ICP 15) i would like to eliminate the other possibilities ....
    I Have to say further that i am not an expert technician and i would really appreciate some help, if possible
    Thank you so far
    LXIMAG0250.jpg