Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Adventure Copier Man

Konica Minolta C252 control panel goes from hour glass to black, totally black.

I have replace the M board, C board, control panel, HDD and removed the fax? HELP

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    Printer control board or MC board may be at fault, try swapping those out.

Or it simply could be as easy as reflashing the machine. Or doing an NVRAM reset (last resort).
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    I have a one I would be willing to sell. Make an offer through PM if you need it.

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by Stirton.M View Post
    Printer control board or MC board may be at fault, try swapping those out.

Or it simply could be as easy as reflashing the machine. Or doing an NVRAM reset (last resort).
    Nv Ram reset will fix your problem. I have had to do this many times. Mostly caused from power supply problems from power company.

Technician

Post try

Quote Originally Posted by newbie View Post
    I have a one I would be willing to sell. Make an offer through PM if you need it.
    i will try and get back you,thanks for your ideas.
    sir may i know that u r from whr?

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by seltan View Post
    After switch on the machine display getting black so our service person said MFP board to be replaced,
    Now i need a any expert solution regarding this issue I am also engineer so if any body says any testing method of MFP board I will do,Please help me.
    Have you done a nvram reset?
    If I understand your situation You have removed some boards and sent them to office and now they not working properly from 1 problem to bigger problem!
    Just maybe nvram has been corrupted in the process of shipping.

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by seltan View Post
    i will try and get back you,thanks for your ideas.
    sir may i know that u r from whr?
    HI Seltan

I'm from South Africa
    FIFA 2010 houst.

Technician

C 252

Like I said, check all the connections and inspect everything. Basic troubleshooting.

If this does not get you a running machine, you need to replace that board unfortunately.
    Sir,
    Today i have installed that mfp and mechanical pwb in that machine and i find out some output from that machine so i wish to share to get solution from you,I hope that you are only person able to given solution,Unlikely if not please discuss your higher people and get back me because you are working in konicaminolta there may be possibility to get solution.

1.After the installation of pwb there is nothing happen but START button lights up like Orange color (display not ON,no sand watch etc..)
    2.In the MFP pwb there are lot of test points(TP) and checked all the tp with multimeter and measured correct voltage according to the mentioned in boards(so i confirmed there is no voltage break)
    3.Unfortunately in the some of TP there were no output measured (voltage also not mentioned in the boards but the same condition another TP showing out puts like 1.25v etc) .
    4.For your reference I given the TP details that TP 005-No output,TP 714-No out put,TP 802-No output(rest of TP showing some values)
    5.Also switched ON and OFF the some switches located in MFP pwb that SW 700 and SW 600.
    THIS WAS MY OBSERVATION AND TEST , I REQUEST YOU THAT PROVIDE ME SOME TECHNICAL DETAILS AND SOLUTION TO SORT OUT PROBLEM AND CONFIRM ME WHAT OUTPUT WILL COME IN THAT TP ANN WHAT IS THE RESPONSIBLE PART MAY FAULT.
    6.my superior said that NVRAM working in good condition with other machine.
    Last edited by seltan; 07-16-2010 at 01:58 PM. Reason: TO ADD DETAILS

Technician
    Like I said, check all the connections and inspect everything. Basic troubleshooting.

If this does not get you a running machine, you need to replace that board unfortunately.
    i need solution

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    helllo friend...
    -I have had 3 times that problem
    ...First time- was the "" M board"" in the side of the machne...
    ...Second time- was the "NV ram " I only used the "RAM recovery FW" , and its working hard...
    ...last time was ...can you believe the panel board and I changed all the panel unit...
    ....But....
    tray look the conectors of the control panel " flat cable "

best regards