Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts

bizhub c203 toner desphello dirensing

hello sir,
    in my costomer"s machine sound is coming& replease waste toner indication coming.I cheacked every thing.finally I got that toner (fresh)despencing shaft is rotating very hard so waste toner gear is not rotating .slipping sound has come.how can i free that toner despensing (fresh),or is there any method to open and clean.it is behind transfer belt housing.help me any body.thanks

The only way we were able to clean out the augers was with a vacuum cleaner with a long thin pipe, you can do it from the front of the copier but you also need to tap the pipe with something in order for the toner to loosen up while vacuming.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    is it perminent solution sir.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    bizhub c203 toner desphello dirensing

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    The only way we were able to clean out the augers was with a vacuum cleaner with a long thin pipe, you can do it from the front of the copier but you also need to tap the pipe with something in order for the toner to loosen up while vacuming.
    I agree with what Rudi said. I had the same problem back in January. Going through the back to get to the section is definitely a no-no. You can access the toner down chutes from inside the front once the IU's, waste box and transfer belt are removed. We fashioned an L shaped bracket (pretty much a stick with a hexagon key cellotaped to the end) and was able to open the tonner chute shutter from the bottom and forcible insert. Vacumned from the top while tapping and the vacumned from the bottom while tapping the top.
    I hope that made sense

Good luck
    Tam

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    than q for the boyh of u.I SOLVED ABOVE PROBLEM AS U ADVISE.THANK U AGAIN SIR