Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts RRodgers's Avatar
    Mid run changes in color is a problem, color changes from week to week are usually lack of calibration. I looked at what you posted (err glanced) it does seem like Magenta might be a tad heavy in the highlight area's. Have you tried just changing out the IU for Magenta? Course remember... just cuz magenta show's up may NOT be the problem... it might be the only color that is working properly. but... by looking at what you posted it does look like cyan is being reproduced properly. Weird as I didn't see a Yellow gradiant.
    Color is not 4 times harder... it's 65,000 times harder. They call it "TECH MODE" for a reason. I have manual's and firmware for ya, course... you are going to have to earn it.

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    Ok, picture is worth a thousand words.

I agree with RRodgers, this looks to be more like an IU related problem. There could be a problem with the IPB as well, it might be worth your time to change out that board if you have one available. Don't order it if you have none available, but if you have a spare machine and can do a temporary swap, that will help eliminate that section and rule out most of the electronics related. Though I highly doubt it, the PRCB may also be at issue.

RRodgers, it irks me that KM did not adopt a similar test page to the Fiery, it would help to know what each component colour was doing outside of the process.
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

I am wondering what did you do to fix the problem Marsh2?