Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by jma676 View Post
    Maybe you try to update the Output Profiles (ICC) or Simulation, RGB is one of them is not consistent with the Fiery.

Check the documentation for the configuration of the Fiery Color.
    Dear jma676,

Yesterday I tried to test print via windows (printers and faxes) and the result only yellow and cyan and than I tried via IP-901/s300 fiery via print pages menu (color chart), via test pages. The result same. And I run diagnostics, than test I/F board, the result video diags failed.
    The result pic I tried to post on this forum but failed cause I online using blackberry, so maybe this night (indonesia's time), iwill post it.
    Tq

Replace the Video interface board in the controller, it's expensive.
    Laughing......

Technician
    Dear Horse,
    Approxmetly, how much? But I think it's better if buying used IP-901. Maybe the prices not to far...
    Right? This day I tried cleaning the video card, and change to another slot. But the result same... So maybe anybody have another solution?...

It's confusing I do not think you read my appointments, I tried to tell you check the configuration in the firey color, it is likely that this corrupt icc output, telling it because it is much cheaper to check it first.

Quotes about a failure in the Video interface.

Usage Solution ID Solution TAUS0700596EN00
    Description
    Error code error code When printing from 1946 to 1912.
    Solution
    CAUSE: The video interface board has failed.
    SOLUTION: Replace the IP-901 video interface board (p / n 45032964).

It's really strange that happens, you should be doing some kind of maintenance or the machine to cause this bug, otherwise it is more likely that the failure is given by a software error, if during a printing process I leave this corrupt file problem on the Fiery.

I insist that if a communication error between the Fiery and the C500 would have an error code, the fiery color does not send information in independent channels, this communication is established THROUGH a printer language.

Finally leave a small image which you can copy the configuration, this would help prevent the Fiery print THROUGH ICC (Profiles) corrupt, you can also try different output profiles.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by jma676 View Post
    It's really strange that happens, you should be doing some kind of maintenance or the machine to cause this bug, otherwise it is more likely that the failure is given by a software error, if during a printing process I leave this corrupt file problem on the Fiery.

I insist that if a communication error between the Fiery and the C500 would have an error code, the fiery color does not send information in independent channels, this communication is established THROUGH a printer language.

Finally leave a small image which you can copy the configuration, this would help prevent the Fiery print THROUGH ICC (Profiles) corrupt, you can also try different output profiles.

Dear friends, Dear jma676,

i tried to fillowing your intructions and off course it's better if this only software problame.
    i sent the pic result to this forum.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Technician
    and this day, i tried to configures color profile on printing properties. but still had result like above pic, but still sama And i have question, on our fiery's lcd, there is version 1.1 and this fiery using version 1.1eu. so i want upgrade driver from v1.1eu to v2.0eu, so maybe if i upgrade it's one solution, how to upgrade?
    yesterday i tried to download fiery profile color, but how to use it?

Technician
    when i tried to print i found magenta vertical lines, it's clear on above pic.tq

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    the problem is likely hardware. Damaged or defective cable, VIF or controller card in the fiery itself.
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    A TSB entry gives some support to the software theory...

Solution ID TAUS0808534EN* Solution Usage
    Description
    Some or all CMYK colors channels are missing while printing from the FieryŽ (see attached sample).
    Solution
    CAUSE: Possible incorrect settings or malfunction of controller.
    SOLUTION:Reset toFactory Defaults setting by performing the following:
    1. Log into the controller via Command WorkStation™.
    2.Select Server and Manage Colors.
    3. Select Color Setup.
    4. Select Factory Defaults.
    Note : Other things to lookfor to resolve the problem:
    the interface cable from the controller to the machine - check for any bent pins and reverse the cable if possible.
    Open up the controller and reseat all boards and connectors.
    Reload system code and all patches. The latest version firmware or system software is available via the Konica Minolta Download Selector. Access the
    Selector from SSD Web Support (CS Expert Support) by clicking on 'Download MSDS, Drivers, Firmware and more'.

Solution
    CAUSE: Failed video interface board.
    SOLUTION: Replace the video interface board (p/n 45032964).
    __________________________________________________ __

If I recall, you purchased this controller separately through Ebay. Was it specifically for a Konica Minolta C500, or was it for a third party remark like Ikon? The point here being is that there is proprietary interface requirements. I have a suspicion you may be dealing with something as simple as this, and of course, I wonder if there really was a problem with the fiery, which is why it was for sale on Ebay for so cheap.

Reinstalling system may correct the problem. Unfortunately I will not provide this code for you, even though I have access to it. Contact your nearest KM dealer/branch for support on that particular issue. You may be forced to have a service tech look regardless.
    Last edited by Stirton.M; 08-21-2010 at 05:01 PM.
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.