Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonard View Post
    and this day, i tried to configures color profile on printing properties. but still had result like above pic, but still sama And i have question, on our fiery's lcd, there is version 1.1 and this fiery using version 1.1eu. so i want upgrade driver from v1.1eu to v2.0eu, so maybe if i upgrade it's one solution, how to upgrade?
    yesterday i tried to download fiery profile color, but how to use it?
    Version.

IP-901 S300 Sys ver6.1 - Fiery verV2.0
    IP-901 S300 Sys ver5.5 - Fiery verV1.1

has received a good stack of data with this and should solve your problem, I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Stirton.M View Post
    A TSB entry gives some support to the software theory...

[I][B]Solution ID TAUS0808534EN* Solution Usage
    Description
    Some or all CMYK colors channels are missing while printing from the FieryŽ (see attached sample).
    Solution
    CAUSE: Possible incorrect settings or malfunction of controller.
    SOLUTION:Reset toFactory Defaults setting by performing the following:

the interface cable from the controller to the machine - check for any bent pins and reverse the cable if possible.
    Another case that we do not give attention to the continuity of the thread, Stirton.M you really think this bug can cause the Cable? separately from what is in the Bulletin, let me know.

I Still reckon it's the video interface board.
    Laughing......

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts RRodgers's Avatar
    You can't go from version 1.1 to version 2 without the dongle from EFI. Don't try it, it won't work. So if it was a version 1.0 or 1.1 keep it that way.
    Color is not 4 times harder... it's 65,000 times harder. They call it "TECH MODE" for a reason. I have manual's and firmware for ya, course... you are going to have to earn it.

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jma676 View Post
    Another case that we do not give attention to the continuity of the thread, Stirton.M you really think this bug can cause the Cable? separately from what is in the Bulletin, let me know.
    The part I highlighted in RED is a part of that specific entry in the TSB. It is not something I added, merely highlighted to bring attention to what I have seen personally with regard to damaged cables. Contrary to your belief, the cable does send separate channel data, otherwise, why have all those data lines. Seems to be a waste don't you think?

Similar issues have been seen by me on the VIF as well as the controller end (as Horse also contents). As the TSB also does mention possible incorrect settings of the controller. The attached sample to that TSB is almost virtually identical to the OP's issue.
    ps-test.jpg

Further, the cable itself can still have problems and never generate a code event. Hence why I posted the excerpt from that TSB. Understand now?
    Last edited by Stirton.M; 08-22-2010 at 08:55 AM.
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

I was talking about the Video Interface board of the controller.
    Laughing......

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HORSE View Post
    I was talking about the Video Interface board of the controller.

Sorry, yes, there is a distinction to that piece of hardware too. I edited it to reflect that correction. It was all in the wording, which I should have seen.

I think I even mentioned that as well, a few posts back.
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Quote Originally Posted by Stirton.M View Post
    The attached sample to that TSB is almost virtually identical to the OP's issue.
    JA JA! Would think that this is almost impossible, because the red should not be present, it is clear that the color red is Postscript, but can not be absent Magenta this is just the start, No red without Magenta, that's clear. I'm surprised that this sample.
    (Same with the Cyan / without Cian no blue nor green)

Make a quick test leads to zero the maximum density of magenta or cyan in color in ColorWise setup.

PS=If you pay attention you will understand that this sample shows a simulation profile /ISO Coated Copy 1/ is edited by someone who wanted to simulate this failure.)
    Last edited by jma676; 08-22-2010 at 08:37 PM.

OK, I understand what you say and what is explained by the TBS, thanks for replying, if you pay a little attention I said exactly what it is on TBS without having read it before your posting.

This type of failure it is good to analyze the operation of the communication between the Fiery and printer, and clear faults often occur without any kind of acknowledgment code in the system, but also I have the certainty that when a circuit or cable does not work, the system should not work.

Well we know that the information and theory of operation of equipment in the manual are limited.

I had a few months ago to repair a Bizhub Pro C6500 that had the code C-C101, actually I had to replace the PRCB and never acknowledge problems.
    The odd thing is that apparently the team was running smoothly before but had joined the code C-C102.
    (Of course no ICP was broken).

But then the Managers and policy changes, I'm old school my start was with analog equipment Ricoh remember that the system always bring a good explanation attached operation.

Today the field technician only needs to check and replace everything quickly Feature and what does not and we should not be reviewing a PRCB on the field.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Chromatik's Avatar
    wow