Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Technician

Printing problame with bizhub c500 pro with ip-901/s300

Sir/Madam,

hi, i'm leonard from indonesia. we start using bizhub c500 on last 2 week ago. we still tested the printer. But this time we got trouble. when we tried printing, the result always damage, not clear. The print result had only cyan and yellow, Magenta and black not coming out? sorry my english not good.
    but when we tried direct copy, not via ip-902, the result perfect. we used fiery ver. 2,
    so anybody could help us?
    thank you

Check the Profile out of Fiery (IP902)

Maybe you try to update the Output Profiles (ICC) or Simulation, RGB is one of them is not consistent with the Fiery.

Check the documentation for the configuration of the Fiery Color.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonard View Post
    Sir/Madam,

hi, i'm leonard from indonesia. we start using bizhub c500 on last 2 week ago. we still tested the printer. But this time we got trouble. when we tried printing, the result always damage, not clear. The print result had only cyan and yellow, Magenta and black not coming out? sorry my english not good.
    but when we tried direct copy, not via ip-902, the result perfect. we used fiery ver. 2,
    so anybody could help us?
    thank you
    Have you tried printing the Fiery test page, configuration pages or Calibration page? Is black printing on those?
    Laughing......

Technician
    Ok. Today I want trying follow your advise. But when we tried "test print" via control panel on windows. The result has only windows logo with yellow and cyan on above left corner.
    No black or magenta...
    And when we setuo IP-902 fiery for first time, we search on "my network". We found "konica/print" not "fiery s300". But on manual for fiery IP-902 (we download from konica site), the name must "fiery s300"
    Then we tried print via word and photoshop. The result like we told before,. And when I tried setup RGB, CMYK on color setting we can't found "EFIRGB" or "EFICMYK"m
    Ok.But I want trying first like you said. Thank you

To print PS test page or config pages just hit F4 key in Command workstation.

If the fiery internal prints are not printing correctly check the interface cable is connected properly to both the controller and machine. You could also have a faulty interface board.
    Laughing......

ESA
    If your copies are fine then it seems to be your fiery. You don't need to connect to a pc or mac to test this. sample test sheets like suggested will be enough. If you are getting odd output. I would check and recheck video cable to copier. Also I would go into cws and do a clear server so that rip is return to factory without print or print files loaded in it. Failing this I would lean toward video board. If you have a spare rip or can get you hands on to borrow one that will elimited that part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonard View Post
    Ok. Today I want trying follow your advise. But when we tried "test print" via control panel on windows. The result has only windows logo with yellow and cyan on above left corner.
    No black or magenta...
    And when we setuo IP-902 fiery for first time, we search on "my network". We found "konica/print" not "fiery s300". But on manual for fiery IP-902 (we download from konica site), the name must "fiery s300"
    Then we tried print via word and photoshop. The result like we told before,. And when I tried setup RGB, CMYK on color setting we can't found "EFIRGB" or "EFICMYK"m
    Ok.But I want trying first like you said. Thank you
    We started at first, the IP902 does not exist, the correct model for an S300 is the IP901, apologies for my lack of attention. You should attach a sample of the Test Page so we could see what configuration you are using at this time.

like this. check that the configuration is the default color.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by ESA View Post
    If your copies are fine then it seems to be your fiery. You don't need to connect to a pc or mac to test this. sample test sheets like suggested will be enough. If you are getting odd output. I would check and recheck video cable to copier. Also I would go into cws and do a clear server so that rip is return to factory without print or print files loaded in it. Failing this I would lean toward video board. If you have a spare rip or can get you hands on to borrow one that will elimited that part of the problem.
    I really think it is very difficult for the Fiery work if the cable is bad.