Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Bizhub C353 Install Toner & IU???

I have a C353 and its telling me to install the IUs and toner but they already are... the IUs are new and the toners are slightly used. I have reseated all connectors to main board, cleaned all IU sensors and toner sensors, placed new IUs and toner in and still same thing. Any ideas? maybe a new mainboard?

copiergnome
    Try checking the contact plate in the machine and make sure none on the brass connectors are touching the larger metal plate.

Technician
    will try that

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    If the problem was limited to only one item, such as a single IU or single toner cartridge, the problem could be simply a contact to the IU or toner cartridge IC. That is not the case here, so there is likely damage to the PRCB/MCB boards. Call a service tech.
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by Stirton.M View Post
    If the problem was limited to only one item, such as a single IU or single toner cartridge, the problem could be simply a contact to the IU or toner cartridge IC. That is not the case here, so there is likely damage to the PRCB/MCB boards. Call a service tech.
    Im actually a junior tech... our main tech got let go cause he was dealing machines under the table....

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    see attached image, this is to the PRCB. Check for continuity through to the relevant points. If they are all good, then likely the PRCB is toast. It might be simply a blown ICP, or more seriously, an IC itself could be blown, along with the ICP. Replace the board, or send this one in to a KM board repair center.Capture.JPG
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.