Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    TECH TIP:  C650 series control panel unresponsive

I recalled seeing that too but didn't see anything that referred to this machine, it doesn't have anything special on it other than a job sep and fax.. the usual things occurred, that is, the ce code (hdd version up) and the address book upgrade... once both were done all was well (for the most part anyway). Once I sorted out the user authentication issue and the driver issue she worked like before.. no further grumblings!

Regards!
    A.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: TECH TIP: C450 series control panel unresponsive

I have a customer who has C450. When I turned on the machine the screen was going off after 5 second when you see Konika Minolta Logo.
    And after the machine's screen went off still all the sequence of the machine were normal. The machine warms up and goes to ready from what I understand. But none of the the option on the machine works no print,fax, scan or copy. So, What I did I switch the battery bord on the on the NVRAM board with Konika Minolta C250 and then after I turned on the machine it said wait for downloading after gave me C-D370 error code. I tired to reset by utility button and off on mode but I keep getting the same error. Any suggestions?

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    TECH TIP:  C650 series control panel unresponsive

Re: TECH TIP: C650 series control panel unresponsive

This Parts & Service manual can be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: TECH TIP: C650 series control panel unresponsive

Stirton.M , big thanks to you for sharing all this information with us. Personally, I didn't encounter this problem by now, but when I will, I definately am going to think "Hey, I saw this on copytechnet" - and it would be a lot easier to fix it and, hopefully, save the data. Again, thank you!
    I don't help end-users. Hate me, give me bad reputation, I don't give a rat's a**. Pay a tehnician to solve your problem! We have to live too! What do you do when something hurts? Do you go to a doctor, or do you search it on google/ forums?