Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Technician

Bizuh C203 Firmware

I have a C203 that needs the firmware reinstalled. I have the KM kit to do the upgrade already, just need to find the firmware.. does anyone have the most recent update?

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts RRodgers's Avatar
    Yeah, just about any Konica Tech out there has it. And if not, they can get it. Thanks for asking.
    Color is not 4 times harder... it's 65,000 times harder. They call it "TECH MODE" for a reason. I have manual's and firmware for ya, course... you are going to have to earn it.

Firmware

See if this works
    Attached Files Attached Files

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    Not sure if that code is legit, it looks bogus based on size and lack of firmware description information. If it is, techpb, you should not do stuff like this here, we are all here to help, not screw with people's hardware. Best to just comment and leave it at that.

If it is real code, distribution of KM hardware code is prohibited by km. It is not prohibited by this site like manuals are, but I suspect the site admins would not look upon this post of yours favourably.
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Quote Originally Posted by aerepro View Post
    I have a C203 that needs the firmware reinstalled. I have the KM kit to do the upgrade already, just need to find the firmware.. does anyone have the most recent update?
    MFP Printer firmware Ver. G2C-09

( Support & Drivers Search Results | Product: bizhub C203 )

Only refer bulletin, no soft.

Bizhub Bizhub Bizhub, try.

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by Stirton.M View Post
    Not sure if that code is legit, it looks bogus based on size and lack of firmware description information. If it is, techpb, you should not do stuff like this here, we are all here to help, not screw with people's hardware. Best to just comment and leave it at that.

If it is real code, distribution of KM hardware code is prohibited by km. It is not prohibited by this site like manuals are, but I suspect the site admins would not look upon this post of yours favourably.

so what KM also says not to distribute its service manuels....but im sure u do that anyways. So lets just help each other out

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    I do not distribute manuals to anyone. And if you want the code, contact KM directly to arrange this, either through having a service tech visit you and update the firmware or get qualification from KM to gain access to the site that jma676 posted a link to, which without access, only provides basic information as is. Maybe someone might PM you information on obtaining code. There is a fine line to patronage here. Most here will not cross it and for good reasons.
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts RRodgers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aerepro View Post
    so what KM also says not to distribute its service manuels....but im sure u do that anyways. So lets just help each other out
    I'd be willing to bet ya voted for Obama.
    Color is not 4 times harder... it's 65,000 times harder. They call it "TECH MODE" for a reason. I have manual's and firmware for ya, course... you are going to have to earn it.

MichaelMchatthan

Re: Firmware

Quote Originally Posted by techpb View Post
    See if this works
    Thanks a million mate, I think I bricked it with the wrong firmware but hopefully we can fix it with this! cheers

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Bizuh C203 Firmware

Re: Bizuh C203 Firmware

KM is logging downloads and implements user login ID in to each download..if found on the net(they have engines for that) user a.e. tech may loose access to KM tech site.