Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts RRodgers's Avatar
    Resetting the nic won't help ya with that. You want to reset the authenication stuff.
    Color is not 4 times harder... it's 65,000 times harder. They call it "TECH MODE" for a reason. I have manual's and firmware for ya, course... you are going to have to earn it.

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    I agree. This appears to be more to do with copytrack/authentication, which has very little to do with network settings within the machine.

When using the internal copytrack/authentication features of the machine, this is independent of any external devices or controls on the network, including the network settings set in administrator mode. Use of the built in copytrack/authentication can be set to allow printing without authentication. This is accessible through administrator mode, authentication settings. By default, it is disabled.

The use of external controls is by their very nature are are not a part of the network settings, aside from being present between the MFP and the network to which it is attached. External devices such as Hecons control network access to the print operations, but are independent of the machine.

Review the user manuals found on the CD set you got with the machine. The sections in administrator mode, authentication will outline the specifics of the functions of this feature.
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Yes i have this i have used this on c250s but i cant find one for a c452

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    I belive that in tech/rep,system 2 there is an initialize all button to acomplish the desired effect.

Just to let you know that clear all under initialize in service mode is the only way to clear all network settings. There is no novram recover tool as most settings have been removed from the novram. Thanks for all posts

Quote Originally Posted by jrf View Post
    Just to let you know that clear all under initialize in service mode is the only way to clear all network settings. There is no novram recover tool as most settings have been removed from the novram. Thanks for all posts
    It seems that we have never understood, or the case .. never understood you want to know!.

I think that seeks to This:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as I said before:Check: User's Guide (Network Administrator)

You, Maybe, not compose well the question, or want to refer to something else, ooooh... read the manual, if you want to restore any settings, just do it, you want to configure the IP address again, between a new and longer.

Anyway.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Initializing the configuration information

You can initialize the network settings (to the factory defaults), reset the controller, and delete the entire destination information.

1-Network Setting Clear:

In the administrator mode of PageScope Web Connection, select "Maintenance" - "Reset" - "Network Setting Clear".

(If Enhanced Security Mode is enabled, this menu item will not be displayed.)

*If you click [Clear], the network settings of this machine are cleared to the factory defaults.

2-Reset:

In the administrator mode of PageScope Web Connection, select "Maintenance" - "Reset" - "Reset".

*If you click [Reset], the controller is reset.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your information is correct JMA676 but if other details such as as bios name and in our case where discovery protocol was switched off by some click happy IT guy your solution will not work.