Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: BIZHUB 8000

Senior Production Tech 100+ Posts texchar555's Avatar
    hey stirton, who do you have as the instructor? I had Charvey, I really like the guy but when it come to grading not so much. I missed 1 q and got a 93. 15 q's only but also troubleshooting and practical. he only graded the 15 question written.

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    A fellow by the name of Dave Rooney...I am being trained in Mississauga (Toronto)....one more day to go....

My guess is I did well, but I will not know the full details until a week from now...likely when I am out of retaliation range of him....heh

He's pretty cool...cracks a lot of jokes....
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Quote Originally Posted by texchar555 View Post
    Attachment 7089Attachment 7088Attachment 7087Attachment 7086Attachment 7085well I got some pics for ya let me know if you like more pics.Attachment 7084

Thanks for the pictures, I saw the Bizhub C8000 Press last month in the ExpograficaArgentina, I collect information of this new system prior to this event so it was a past juicy with some colleagues, in this moment I am not working directly with the Representative Konica Minolta in Argentina, but I hope maybe it Establish some sort of agreement to work together, because we've already worked together through a contractor to buy equipment as C550/C451, C6500/C6501 and also I was the first installer and maintain the Bizhub C6500 in the Country.

mondo59

Press C8000

Quote Originally Posted by racefreak View Post
    Went to the pre release class in CT back in June. Good class and great machine. A few small things need to be addressed but a major leap forward.

Have you setup a C8000 yet? and if so how do does the test pattern #53 look like 100 value of BK?

Duppsko
    Hi

I've installed one system, and I'm not impressed with the coverage of the test pattern#53 with 100%black. I've done the same tests on both C6500 and C7000 and they are much better. Even when they not are newly served.
    The 8000 also had problems with keeping the same denisty in a series of 50ex.

I've did the same test after I've changed starter, drum and charge but with same result.

Does anyone else have the same problem?

Pictures of new shirts as promised.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Laughing......