Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: C500 sc30-10

worker drone 250+ Posts
    I am staying with the original diagnosis that you had the jam issue, put in an incorrect sensor or have a wire pinched in the process that is taking out your board. Find out which if any ICP is blown, go back and make sure no wiring is pinched, make sure it is correct part number sensor, and then either replace the board again or replace the ICP on the board depending on where your comfort level is in changing the ICP.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Coptech View Post
    I am staying with the original diagnosis that you had the jam issue, put in an incorrect sensor or have a wire pinched in the process that is taking out your board. Find out which if any ICP is blown, go back and make sure no wiring is pinched, make sure it is correct part number sensor, and then either replace the board again or replace the ICP on the board depending on where your comfort level is in changing the ICP.
    ok thanks will try to do that

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Ok I checked both boards I have, all ICP works, no pinched wires. I ordered sensors, still can that error be just because of the sensor?

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Chromatik's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jzheld View Post
    Ok I checked both boards I have, all ICP works, no pinched wires. I ordered sensors, still can that error be just because of the sensor?

I believe that "if the sensor has a problem" "You should Have a jam Code" !

Personally I had this problem, and after reviewing everything I found a blown ICP in CVDB, just that protects DC24V2 entry, replacing the ICP can operate the Bizhub Pro C500, but after about 100 prints the problem arose again, reset by some twice and then the same.
    the final solution was to replace the CVDB.

Some tips from SSD

SC30-10. ADU conveyance board failure.

CAUSE: Failed conveyance drive board, CVDB.

J32-12 or SC30-10 at power up.

CAUSE: The connector on PS17 (paper exit) is disconnected (J32-12) and has been reconnected with the power still on causing the SC30-10.
    SOLUTION: For J32-12, reseat the connector on PS17 with power OFF. For SC30-10, replace the Conveyance Driving Board after reconnecting PS17.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Ok, just want to make sure I'm doing everything right

IMG00012-20101022-1844.jpg
    1. How do you check ICP with multimeter? Where exactly are they?
    2. Check all the sensors, all the connection you telling me no luck, konica can't help me with it.

Thank you

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    Head office of KM Canada is in Mississauga...they should be able to help you directly with this. I do not understand what you mean that they cannot help you.

As for checking ICPs...the image you have, though pretty good, I cannot tell for sure...I clipped it and circled what I think are the ICPs in red...its been a while since I looked...there may be more, but I cannot see them in the image.

SnipImage.JPG

Either way, they look very much like the ones I circled...simply putting a meter across them to check for continuity (if you have a meter that has a "tone" setting, this will suffice)....if the ICP is open, the meter will not show any value and/or no tone.

Repair of this board, send it to KM for repair or replacement.
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stirton.M View Post
    Head office of KM Canada is in Mississauga...they should be able to help you directly with this. I do not understand what you mean that they cannot help you.

As for checking ICPs...the image you have, though pretty good, I cannot tell for sure...I clipped it and circled what I think are the ICPs in red...its been a while since I looked...there may be more, but I cannot see them in the image.

SnipImage.JPG

Either way, they look very much like the ones I circled...simply putting a meter across them to check for continuity (if you have a meter that has a "tone" setting, this will suffice)....if the ICP is open, the meter will not show any value and/or no tone.

Repair of this board, send it to KM for repair or replacement.

ok I checked everything again, ICPs are good, no pinched wires, changed sensors, what else can it be.
    konica told me that the problem with sensor that I changes already

I would suggest you get a KM service tech to look at the machine. There is something you might be missing, though what it is I cannot be sure. The TSB regarding this service code only references the sensor or the board. Usually it is the board that has failed, rarely the sensor.
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stirton.M View Post
    I would suggest you get a KM service tech to look at the machine. There is something you might be missing, though what it is I cannot be sure. The TSB regarding this service code only references the sensor or the board. Usually it is the board that has failed, rarely the sensor.
    I finally found the icp that doesn't work, before I change it want to ask, is there an order to put everything back and not to blow another one, Thank you.

Check to ensure there are no shorted wires related to that sensor circuit and that the sensor is of course, ok. Aside from this, blind faith and a pair of crossed fingers when you cycle the power.
    ---Groucho Marx