Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: BizHub Vcare

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

BizHub Vcare

For those of you that are familiar with this app...I have set up around 200 MFPs from the bizhub 200 through the C652 series and the C6500/6501 without any issues (other than customers blocking the ports), but for the life of me I can't get the Pro 950s or the new C35s (both HTTP) to send. Seems I always get a connection failure. If anyone has had success with these 2 models, I would love to hear any tips that might help. I can tell you that the instructions from KM when followed to the letter do not work. Also, if you know which notification # will stop the MFP from reporting malfunctions, that automatically generate sevrice calls that info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Emujo
    Last edited by emujo; 10-05-2010 at 01:23 PM. Reason: additional info

Technician

Thumbs up Re: BizHub Vcare

vcare.pdf
    Follow these instructions, make sure you do the ram reset and server data ini.
    Bob

Vulcan Inventor of Death 1,000+ Posts Mr Spock's Avatar

Re: BizHub Vcare

950's need up to date firmware and the OLD vcare setup guide. The new one is for the 951 and does not work. I have helped Brian and Charles set these up in Sarasota and Bradenton. The c35's are hit and miss. The ones I have are either Dr offices which cannot be done or at major accounts with IT blocking ports.
    And Star Trek was just a tv show...yeah right!