Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    The best advice i can give you is to get a real certified konica tech there.(spend the money to get it right)

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts RRodgers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Albonline View Post
    The best advice i can give you is to get a real certified konica tech there.(spend the money to get it right)
    I have to agree, I work on these boxes all the time and usually get a 45-20 working with very little problem.
    Color is not 4 times harder... it's 65,000 times harder. They call it "TECH MODE" for a reason. I have manual's and firmware for ya, course... you are going to have to earn it.

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Albonline View Post
    I also agree.

If at all possible, always seek out fully supported KM service. Most sales from KM involve service agreements...issues like this would have been covered...the only cost to you is click counts on top of the lease payments. Likely too little too late for this particular issue...but being miserly on such things to begin with will always invariably lead to such problems.

As an aside, it might be beneficial to simply retire the 8050 and get a C6500/5500/6501/5501 variant....far better unit and much more user friendly. Press C6000, C7000 and C8000 models are now available too, though those are far more expensive units...the latest offers from KM for production line machines that rival Press machines.
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.