Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts
    how to reset meter count bizhub C353 series

It's funny how some manufactures insure meter counts on machines. Konica Minolta solely rely on their NVRAM, Toshiba have the meter count issued to every board with in the machine so if you change the main board, then meter readings aren't lost and I'm sure other manufacturers have their own way of doing this as well.

And yeah, Konica Minolta do like to take a long time to hand out a new NVRAM. lol
    Please don't ask me for firmware or service manuals as refusal often offends.

Vulcan Inventor of Death 1,000+ Posts Mr Spock's Avatar
    I work for KM direct not a dealer and even with the manager calling and requesting it, it took 3 days to get it approved and another 2 weeks for it to arrive at the office (full signature with Identification or no package). Replaced and guess what did not fix the issue!! (bad wall power caused the problem).
    And Star Trek was just a tv show...yeah right!

Geek Extraordinaire 2,500+ Posts KenB's Avatar
    This thread kinda reminds me of when the so-called internal "computer" went bad in my '99 Dodge Intrepid and as a result I had no blower fan, as it was controlled by same said piece-o-crap.

The odometer is also on the computer. Because of this the dealers are forbidden to stock the part, and once the part is ordered the vehicle cannot be driven, per Chrysler Corp. (I had to leave it at the dealership for 3 days.)

When the part gets replaced the dealer re-inputs the odometer setting with what was on the old one.

A different product but a very similar process.
    “I think you should treat good friends like a fine wine. That’s why I keep mine locked up in the basement.” - Tim Hawkins

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    (bad wall power caused the problem).
    homer96.jpg
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.