Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

minolta cf2002 problem

Hello every body.
    First of all sory for my english.
    i have cf2002 second hand. worked in first day, printed a few copies black & white and few page color. Now when i print A3 page color or A4 landscape on one margins, where something is blue a strip red ;ine apear in place of normal color. i am not a very experimented with this type of equiment, but i am able to understand principles of work and i have a prety good experiences in conex domain.
    I have disperatly need of help, momentarily budget (and general economy in my country) is critical, and i don't permit to invest in other equipment or to call a real and experienced tehnician. Any help is great apreciated. If you need more details just ask. i will try to be precisely. An eror mesage near troble is present - P21 but in consumable status everything apear ready (toner cartridge, imaging unit , transfer belt, fusing unit transfer roler etc ) . On unit life indicator cyan is aproximately 70 %, magenta and yelow aprox 90 %. Maybe the chips was reseted and left for sale without any repair. i have not printed 20 utilizable pages in color ;( ...
    Please advice. Thamks in advance for your time.
    Sorin.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Technician
    No one ?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    minolta cf2002 problem

If the blue block at the top of the scan is supposed to be solid blue...your CYAN IU is faulty. You need to replace it!

Technician

Thanks

Thanks a lot.
    it is any posibility that counter produce anomalies ?
    Why only on a3 apar that problem ?
    It is any way to repair this problem without replacing iu unit ? (A iu unit cost ~ 400 E, whole copier it cost me 400 ~...)

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    minolta cf2002 problem

Quote Originally Posted by nemonavicusrino View Post
    Thanks a lot.
    it is any posibility that counter produce anomalies ?
    Why only on a3 apar that problem ?
    It is any way to repair this problem without replacing iu unit ? (A iu unit cost ~ 400 E, whole copier it cost me 400 ~...)
    You could try giving the cyan unit a gentle shake from end to end but I doubt if that will fix it. If you only payed 400E for the copier then you should expect to need parts!
    If you copy/print a red test A4 portrait what do you get?

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by minimerlin View Post
    You could try giving the cyan unit a gentle shake from end to end but I doubt if that will fix it. If you only payed 400E for the copier then you should expect to need parts!
    If you copy/print a red test A4 portrait what do you get?
    Thanks for your patience. A4 portrait it just fine. Ful red page no problem. near trouble P21 is continualy present. only on full a4 landsacape or a3 problem ocur on one margin. Another ideea ?

Technician
    Thanks Minimerlin. you right (developer problem) I Shaked, but don't worked. Called a tech today, completed about 1/3 in cyan unit, and now is working.
    Cheers.