Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Blockshocker

Biz Hub 6500 / CPP650 Error Code

Got 2411 error code, can't seem to find the problem. Can anybody help

albasoul06
    YELLOW TCR SENSOR
    1. OPEN ICP15, 12V DC fuse (fuse type = ICP-S1.0) on the Printer Control Board (Printer Control Unit). Check fuse on the PRCB and replace the board if necessary (#A03U R759 11).

2. Failed TCR Sensor.
    Replace the Toner Density Sensor (# A03U M508 01) for the Yellow Developing Unit .

I had one of my techs escalate that code it to me about 2 months ago, it ended up being a little round piece of paper (Hole punch) stuck in the back of the process connector.
    Laughing......

Blockshocker
    Wheres the process connecter

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blockshocker View Post
    Wheres the process connecter
    Oh dear!!!!

Technician

Error code 2411

Hi,
    FOR THIS CODE REPLACE DEVELOPER TANK & DEVELOPER FOR YELLOW & DO THE SETUP IT WILL BE FIXED , THIS PROBLEM IS RELATED TO TCR ( TONER CARRY RATIO ) FOR YELLOW COLOUR.
    HOPE YOUR PROBLEM WILL SOLVED

REGARDS
    URVI

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    To determine if the developer unit itself is at fault or something a bit deeper in the machine, swap the yellow developer unit with the magenta. Place some tape over the toner add holes to prevent cross contamination of the different colour toner entering the developer unit. This is only temporary and should only be used long enough to see if the problem persists or moves.

If the same code appears, it is highly likely the connector at the rear side of the process carriage that mates to another plug when the process carriage is pushed into the machine has a problem, as Horse describes. It could also simply be that the harness inside the process carriage is at fault, either a broken wire or shorted wire. Use a meter to check for these to know for certain. It could also be a problem at the PRCB, which would require replacement/repair.

If the code changes to 2412 (I think is magenta without lookin in manual), then the developer unit sensor is at fault most likely, or the toner carrier ratio is too far out of specification. I hang on to these TCR sensors for such occasions. Simply swap the sensor and if the problem persists, likely the developer powder is at fault...empty and refill with fresh developer in the unit, otherwise, simply replace the entire unit with a new one. Be sure to follow the new developer procedures closely as this stuff is not cheap.
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Technician

Re: Biz Hub 6500 / CPP650 Error Code

So i am getting an alternating 2411 and 2421,
    it seems as though the developer is spilling onto the sensors and covering them which is causing the 2411.
    i then follow procedures to resolve the 2421 and after a little bit it starts throwing the 2421

when i do io check on 54-00 it gives me a 3 and then a 2 and then a 1.

the initial toner density sensor mode and etc all end up crashing to the 2411. and i have to remove the unit and clean the sensors..

It seems like theres supposed to be a bit of a vaccuum on the top and perhaps that vaccuum is faulty?

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Re: Biz Hub 6500 / CPP650 Error Code

Quote Originally Posted by JAkelar View Post
    So i am getting an alternating 2411 and 2421,
    it seems as though the developer is spilling onto the sensors and covering them which is causing the 2411.
    i then follow procedures to resolve the 2421 and after a little bit it starts throwing the 2421
    when i do io check on 54-00 it gives me a 3 and then a 2 and then a 1.
    the initial toner density sensor mode and etc all end up crashing to the 2411. and i have to remove the unit and clean the sensors..
    It seems like theres supposed to be a bit of a vaccuum on the top and perhaps that vaccuum is faulty?
    ths thread has been dead for 9 YEARS...suggest you start a new thread