Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts luis8832's Avatar
    i would update the firmware to the newest version off the konica website. There is also a knowledge base u can use. Tried looking up your issue and only maybe one was similar. They recommended firmware upgrade.

Technician
    ok; but where can I find the new firmware? you have a link?

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    Call your service department in your area to service this machine. Firmware is not available to the general public, nor is the utility to program the CF card, which must be between 128mb to 256mb and only be of certain brand type. In other words, call your service rep to check your machine for this.

As for the issue you are dealing with, enter administrator mode, expert adjust, and select reset and stabilize and press the start key. The gradation adjust you are attempting will not correct an over saturation in toner density, only reset and stabilize mode will correct this problem, typically. Failing that, again, call your service rep to have them clean the IDC sensors, which may be covered in dust and throwing off the read value. There could also be a problem with them, but again, associated with the MCB and/or firmware.
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Technician
    thank you for your reply,
    my machine is out of warranty and my dealer is not longer supports the Konica Minolta.