Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Technician
    I hooked up a crossover cable and I still couldn't print.
    How would I do a firmware update or a data clear?
    Thanks for your help.

Can be a memory issue. Do not remember exactly where, but there is a way in to control the memory that are two tipes, solded on the main board and normal kind also.
    Is better for you to try this first.
    ... In the minute that you're thinking of giving up, think about why you lasted so long ...

Field Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Sending print job to c450 konica minolta data light blinks

If you are correct in saying that you can't even print the internal Demo page, then this is probably an issue that is best handled by a qualified technician. Trying to do firmware or NIC resets and not knowing exactly what your doing will most likely result in a dead machine.
    Online Store is closed. Chip resetting is a thing of the past! Thank you to all my past customers.
    Now into Ip TV KODI Boxes

Senior Tech 100+ Posts oldschool's Avatar
    Is there a vending device attached? I've seen the exact symptom when one is attached. In Vendor 1 mode sometimes pass through printing does not work. There may be specific firmware needed or a soft switch that needs to be set. The hot line should know for sure. In vendor 2 mode there is a setting in admin/security to freely allow printing or to charge for it. In the case of charging for it, the print job has to be a secure print job.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Post Re: Sending print job to c450 konica minolta data light blinks

Whenevere i sent documents to print, the Konica Minolta c360 warms up for a period of time and just not printing, the data light keeps flashing and yet it's still not printing and unable to configure SMB/email scanning functions from public usermode

Technician

Re: Sending print job to c450 konica minolta data light blinks

C450? wow, this device is way out of its service life. The problem you're describing could be a number of things. However I must ask.. have you rebooted the fiery? (IC-402) If so this has a different power switch in the back of the machine. Power cycle the fiery. If the fiery needs reloading, you will need a trained technician. It could also be the OACB, or the fiery died.. but in that case I'd just take it to the scrap yard and then take the proceeds and buy a snow cone.