Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Bizhub c350 phantom ADF Jam.

Hi everyone, I have a exact same problem on a couple of bizhub c350`s so thought I would ask if anyone else has had a similar problem.

Basically, when you switch the machine on it comes up saying mis feed detected in adf, then you open and close the whole adf, message goes away and its ready to copy, it only ever does this when switching on (possibly when coming out of sleep mode) the adf works fine the rest of the time. I have stripped it down, cleaned sensors etc, anyone any ideas?

All comments appreciated.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Have you done the adf sensor initialise and auto adjust? I have had similar problems usually the adjust clears that fault...unless the lower sensor in the take up area has a dead fly on it..that was what the last trouble was!!

Thanks minimerlin, I will give that a try tomorrow, luckly one of the machines is in our copy shop so I can have a play around on that. cheers

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Your welcome, if you get any NG`s when you run the auto adjust that will be the dicky/dirty sensor. Good luck.

does it show the jam on left or right side? make shure the magnet on lid is lineing up sensor on scanner . when you take out the whole right side turnover section flip it over and remove bracket that holds all thoes little white rollers 6 or 7 there is a mirror that will be compleatly covered in dust that may fix the ghost jams.

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky13 View Post
    does it show the jam on left or right side? make shure the magnet on lid is lineing up sensor on scanner . when you take out the whole right side turnover section flip it over and remove bracket that holds all thoes little white rollers 6 or 7 there is a mirror that will be compleatly covered in dust that may fix the ghost jams.
    Just stick a wet q-tip against that mirror, no need to remove the unit to get at it.
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    above post correct . exit reflecter dusty . def..

agustiwansyah

Re: Bizhub c350 phantom ADF Jam.

Quote Originally Posted by minimerlin View Post
    Your welcome, if you get any NG`s when you run the auto adjust that will be the dicky/dirty sensor. Good luck.
    Dear Minimerlin.. would you help me please... someday i try auto adjust adf sensor, after that, my adf machine good pick up the original then throw them.. but theres no print out. after that adf detected miss feed. actually is adf mechanical is running nomally but theres no print out. would you help me please... thank you so muach sir..