Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts goldencup's Avatar

Konica 7040 operation panel language

HI! I have a machine here model Konica 7040. I would like to ask how do you change the language on the operation panel into english because when i turn on the unit, the language is kinda like from finland or sweden or somewhere . Hope you can help me. Thank You Very Much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by goldencup View Post
    HI! I have a machine here model Konica 7040. I would like to ask how do you change the language on the operation panel into english because when i turn on the unit, the language is kinda like from finland or sweden or somewhere . Hope you can help me. Thank You Very Much!!!

At the right panel displa there is sub-switch turn it off than after press help button and sub-switch with continuing pressing on the help button you go to key operator mode,there you will see multi choices but you will choise number one sytem setting there you can change the language and the time, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by talaloo View Post
    at the left panel display there is sub-switch turn it off than after press help button and sub-switch with continuing pressing on the help button you go to key operator mode, there you will see multi choices but you will choose number one system setting there you can change the language and the time, good luck.

read the word document it is explaning the steps.
    Attached Files Attached Files