Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: BH 750 firmware

Walter 100+ Posts

BH 750 firmware

Hey all. Got a 750 that's not warming up nor coding out even after 5 min. all is active on op. panel. Heat lamps not turning on at all. Thanks. I got newest firmware on a CF card can I put it into sys board & turn it on. If anything else I need to please let me know
    Last edited by SKTeK315; 02-15-2011 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Added

The BH 750 firmware is upgraded through usb flash drive. The firmware has to be loaded on to the root of the drive in keep in the correct file name as downloaded. From service mode on the machine you have to enter to ISW and locate the bin file on the usb drive.

Walter 100+ Posts
    This is good. Tell me more. Please. What do I need & how to do it if you can. Maybe you can shed some light on this. 750 threw a c4707. Changed laser but not before I changed 1st image board with 750 orig NVram & CF cards. Then I installed the main board. Now it's a set from a 600. No change at all in condition of my 750. I finally changed the laser unit. I put all boards back into 750. It's back to itself.it came back up but never to ready. Normal ready screen. Fuser lamps do not come on. Waited 5 min at a time. No code. What's up with this thing.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

750 firmware

I would recheck all the connectors on the boards you replaced. You might have missed one.

Walter 100+ Posts
    That's what I'm thinking but I've cycled 3 times already. Today was the 3rd time. I'll check again & try a different fuser

Field Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    BH 750 firmware

You may be completely off track. A simple thing like a dirty D Max sensor in the Drum Carriage will cause these machines to hang or not become ready without coding.
    Online Store is closed. Chip resetting is a thing of the past! Thank you to all my past customers.
    Now into Ip TV KODI Boxes

Technician
    The same symptoms can occur if the sensor that detects the lever to unlock the ADU is knocked off or the plastic piece is broken. Most probably happens when customer forces the handle to rotate while in the lock position.

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SKTeK315 View Post
    Hey all. Got a 750 that's not warming up nor coding out even after 5 min. all is active on op. panel. Heat lamps not turning on at all. Thanks. I got newest firmware on a CF card can I put it into sys board & turn it on. If anything else I need to please let me know

I think he has posted what has caused his problem...you screwed up the firmware by throwing it on the CF card and powering up. You are going to have to go back to base firmware (this you can put on card and power up MFP), then you must use USB ISW to upgrade MFP from ver 10 (base) to ver 13 then ver 20. If you have access to KM knowledge base, search "base firmware Bizhub 750" and you should find the correct procedure to fix this. Emujo