Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    poujman

C-2863 - Konica Minolta BizHub 6501

Hi Everyone
    i hope someone can help me with this issue. at end of Friday, where i need the machine the most, our printer decided to fail on us with error code C2863. I am hoping someone can help us to ge the machine going with out PM before monday. All helps are highly appreciated.
    Thank you in advanced for your help

C-2863 Gamma correction/C aborted.
    Patch output voltage is high.
    (Error 3)

Printer control board (PRCB)
    Developing unit/C
    PGC sensor (PS11)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    ... In the minute that you're thinking of giving up, think about why you lasted so long ...

The "strange thing" that you see in my Pdf, is located on the left of the transfer belt. If you can take out the entire section whith drums, transfer belt and developers you can see and clean it. Do not force nothing and only try to clean the sensors whith canned air if you have it.
    Last edited by acusso1234; 03-05-2011 at 12:23 AM.
    ... In the minute that you're thinking of giving up, think about why you lasted so long ...

poujman
    since i never done this before are you able to give me a better step by step instruction? because looking at the pdf it was bit confusing. i am able to open the front door, remove the screw see the drums and developer units but i am not able to discover the sensors. can you give me like picture of what i am suppose to clean up? thanks for your help

As i said before you must take out the entire group. Than put your head into the machine and look at left whith the help of a flash light.
    Probably you'll see lot of toner on this part. you can open it (gently) a little and use air to clean sensors.

Service Manager 250+ Posts
    call a technician
    if you screw up the sensor or a drum you will cost yourself more money than it would have cost you to call a technician

It blows my mind that people think they can fix these themselves
    i've been at it for 26 years and still see stuff i never saw before

Quote Originally Posted by poujman View Post
    since i never done this before are you able to give me a better step by step instruction? because looking at the pdf it was bit confusing. i am able to open the front door, remove the screw see the drums and developer units but i am not able to discover the sensors. can you give me like picture of what i am suppose to clean up? thanks for your help
    Sorry but I believe that I've posted already the best image of the entire manual. no picture avalaible of this "shutter dispositive". Then? have you take out the slit whith the drums?

Quote Originally Posted by ct copier repair View Post
    call a technician
    if you screw up the sensor or a drum you will cost yourself more money than it would have cost you to call a technician

It blows my mind that people think they can fix these themselves
    i've been at it for 26 years and still see stuff i never saw before
    We have a C6500 in the office. The salesman was able to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by acusso1234 View Post
    The "strange thing" that you see in my Pdf, is located on the left of the transfer belt. If you can take out the entire section whith drums, transfer belt and developers you can see and clean it. Do not force nothing and only try to clean the sensors whith canned air if you have it.
    Sorry for my bad english...I've write "on the left"...But it is AT the left of the tranfer belt (when the unit is still into the machine). when the unit is out the sensor stay always into the machine. Hope that this help you to find it.

News???