Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Bizhub 1050p   tray#4 pf701

Bizhub 1050p tray#4 pf701

Hi
    I am having a problem with Tray #4 jams in the drum area. Reg is fine. The paper goes up in the drum area between the drum and developer. The paper i take out the registration is perfect. It is like a seperation problem. Replaced all rollers and clutches in tray 4.. Also 2 clutches in rear of pf701 for tray 4. I even swapped tray #5 with Tray#4 and that one will cause jams in the drum area with tray 4 selected. Does not matter what paper i use but 20lb 8 1/2x11 works better. I am logging 31-02 and 14-01's. I can run out of any other tray with no problem. Has anyone ever seen this one before.

Later Pudgi300

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Bizhub 1050p   tray#4 pf701

Machine is now working fine out of tray #4

Went in tonight and watched copies passing over transfer out of tray #4 and they were going high toward drum. Ran same job and paper from tray #5 and no problem. Checked tray paper weight for tray #4 and it was set at 162-209g. Set it back to normal and ran 500 nice and flat accross the transfer. I would swear it said normal before. Live and learn. Been doing copiers for 34 years.
    Got my pf701 nice & clean now and 2 new tray 4 clutches.

Later Pudgi300

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Some different colored papers have separation problems also in the 1050. Something to keep an eye out for.