Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    hgtb

Konica Bizhub C352 - Sudden Power Failure - Machine stuck on hourglass/warming up scr

I have a Konica C352 (scanner/copier/fax all in one). The office recently had a sudden power failure in the middle of the night and now the machine has some sort of power glitch, connection issue, restart issue. I've done a hard reset and have left the machine unplugged. When turning on the machine again, the screen is stuck at the hourglass screen and then it shuts down afterward. The printer is registered as "offline".

Does anyone know if there's a quick fix or do I need to call Tech support to come out?

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    I think you will need a tech. I would guess that the power out has corrupted the firmware or possibly damaged the main board. Either way a tech should be able to sort it for you..

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Konica Bizhub C352 - Sudden Power Failure - Machine stuck on hourglass/warming up scr

You need a NVRAM reset in order to work properly. You need a special software and a CF card. Your best bet is to call a tech.