Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

konica bh 350 boots to logo screen please wait then to logo screen

hello everone,
    after changing ip address of machine, it ask to reboot copier, so I did, now it goes to
    that screen, I am going to try to reinstall firmware, can a 4gig compact flash be use
    for this or it must be 128mg. Appreciate any suggestions Thanks in advance

Technician
    128MB will be better but have not tried 4G...

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Thank you Steve for your input. I got a hold of the scandisk 128mg and copy just the firmware files to it, but when I tried to boot from the flash card, nothing happens. According to the manual, I shut down the machine with the main switch, I then insert card,
    turn subpower on, then main power. Can someone verify if this is correct. Also does the copier need an old firmware in the machine to update the firmware to a newer version. Thank you

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    if u instal firm ware with 128mb cf card ,is it ok.if not u have to instal nvram also.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    konica bh 350 boots to logo screen please wait then to logo screen

if the machine did not start the firmware installation, maybe ur CF card is not compatible (low posibility). i have reflash my Bizhub250 with the step below,
    off the machine, insert the CF card, then switch all the power switch ( main switch and sub-switch) to ON position, then only power On the machine from the power source from the wall plug. this method never fail me.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ameritech View Post
    Thank you Steve for your input. I got a hold of the scandisk 128mg and copy just the firmware files to it, but when I tried to boot from the flash card, nothing happens. According to the manual, I shut down the machine with the main switch, I then insert card,
    turn subpower on, then main power. Can someone verify if this is correct. Also does the copier need an old firmware in the machine to update the firmware to a newer version. Thank you
    Make sure the cf card is formatted in fat 16 or fat before copying files on to it. The machine will not recognise a card formatted in Fat 32 or ntfs...

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ameritech View Post
    hello everone,
    after changing ip address of machine, it ask to reboot copier, so I did, now it goes to
    that screen, I am going to try to reinstall firmware, can a 4gig compact flash be use
    for this or it must be 128mg. Appreciate any suggestions Thanks in advance
    format your CF card using KM Firmware Imaging toolkit.