Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: error code 0094 on a Konica Minolta C35

Quote Originally Posted by wseyller View Post
    I've had this about three times also and fixed by replacing the right door assy. I do it now in about 45 min or less. Most of the work is to get the wire harness of this assy to the prcb on the other side of the device. You have to remove the adf, scanner, HDD, fax card, control panel, and covers of course.
    Since I removed the foam I never heard back. The armature bounces back the way it should due to the plastic frame rather than getting stuck on the stupid foam that Konica originally put there.

It was a 2 minute call, spent 0 $$ and looked like a super tech

If replacing the entire door works better for you, so be it!

Cheers,

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MFPTech View Post
    Since I removed the foam I never heard back. The armature bounces back the way it should due to the plastic frame rather than getting stuck on the stupid foam that Konica originally put there.

It was a 2 minute call, spent 0 $$ and looked like a super tech

If replacing the entire door works better for you, so be it!

Cheers,
    I agree that is the way to go. If it happens to me again I will definitely look out for that. The right door assy was originally what kmbs support would always recommended almost as if they didn't know what was really wrong.

error code 0094 on a Konica Minolta C35

I have the muratec version, C3035.
    I saw the tech letter and wrapped the sensor arm spring & filed the burr.
    There was no sound damping material. The problem remains, 0094
    Upon power up.
    I will try stretch the solenoid spring and put some tape in place of the
    Sound damping stuff.

And just to interesting this machine can not see the Y toner cartridge.
    Tech assist from muratec sez firmware. So they sent it. That will
    Be next.

Thanks

DR

Senior Tech 100+ Posts giddyupngo's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: error code 0094 on a Konica Minolta C35

Hi, just wanted to confirm the foam pad removal works. The C35 I was working on today has a small black pad, the one in the picture attached in a different post is white. This one is really small, solenoid has to be removed to see. Thanks for all who posted this solution!

4/24/15 Failure Code 0094 , 6.5 hour repair time Turned out that the sound dampening pad from the 2nd transfer release solenoid was sticky, and was holding the solenoid 1/3 of a second making the machine code out. Remember that two gears are timed, on the rear side of the right door. Line up the arrows with the notches. The guide containing the IDC sensor can be removed by pulling it up out of its slots, first the toners, Image units, WTB, and fuser must be removed. The solenoid is behind the gears on the rear of the door, no need to remove the guide to remove pad. Pad is small and black, about 1/2 mil thick, about 2x5 mils in size. I removed pad with a knife, then removed residue with a Q-tip dipped in alcohol. Code became more frequent over time, as the pad became more and more sticky.

Service Manager 250+ Posts Zackuth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
    Make sure the second transfer release solenoid isn't hanging up due to the pad that's there to minimize noise. See the attached pic. This pad had gotten sticky enough that it was delaying the action of the solenoid. Took a lot of service calls to figure this out!
    Thank you!! This was my problem and removing the pad looks to be the answer.
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    Here are a few possibilities:

"0094", "0310" error. 2ndary transfer drive failure (0094), and laser shutter malfunction (0310). Enduser has removed the fuser, then only latched the fuser at the front. The rear prevents the right door from closing completely. Re-install fuser and latch correctly. Close right door.

"C0094" error. Transfer rollers popped out of place. Rotate the pressure gear. Shadow @Copytechnet

"C0094" error. Flimsey clutch in the transfer unit on the door won't rotate and open the shutter over the IDC sensors. Replace door. Speedy @Copytechnet

"C0094" error. TAD [TABT1200333EN00]. Secondary transfer problem. See Bulletin. minimerlin @Copytechnet

=^..^=

Jip. Got one where the fuser was not latched properly and broken. Replaced the fuser.
    Customers remove the fuser to fix jams and @#$% it up.
    The jams are very intermittent. So its going to happen again.

Thanks for pointing out the difference between 0094 and 0096.
    if you replace the door to fix your machine its 0096. A plastic stud centering a gear breaks off. It can be glued.

Here's the letter I used just in case someone else may need it.

Thanks for all the help on all the different stuff I get into.

DR

BHC35 code 0094.pdf

Some of these pictures will have to be rotated
    Last edited by Desert Rat; 08-26-2015 at 06:15 PM. Reason: clarity

Duja

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    Hans is right. Without some sort sort of damper the actuator will magnetize, acting exactly like the sticky foam pad.

But feel free to ignore Hans. It will bite you on the ass soon enough. Hopefully you'll learn to listen to good advice eventually. =^..^=
    This is completely inaccurate. Feel free to remove sticky pad. You don't have to put anything there (dumpers or whatnot). Frame where the pad is taped is made from plastic as well as the actuator so there is no worries of those two ever magnetize and get stuck again.

I am Konica Minolta tech and I removed these pads on at least 10 different c35 machines in last 5 years without ever have to go back to any of those accounts again.

Fix takes 20 minutes and $0.

I just had two of these shit bags throw this code on me. Same account, same day. What an utter piece of mother fucking garbage. Both of these assholes need a right door assembly. One of the posts that a gear is mounted on was broken. ON BOTH UNITS!!!!! What a great indoctrination to the C35. And thank you service manual for not having a procedure for replacing the right door. Nothing like building the customer's confidence like looking like a monkey fucking a football while fumbling through this. C35, go fuck yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it a marvel of engineering.

A real shame it's not heavy enough for a boat anchor.

Oddly enough it runs ok if it's not over taxed. But I still don't like 'em.

CD