Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Resolute,

I will try to help you with everything I can.. right now, I am out of ideas for the solution to your problem, but I will still think of something else..
    As for my location, it's in my profile too, city Brasov, from a little and not well appreciated country called Romania...

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Resolute,

Did you find a solution to the problem? Did you talk with the service manager?

Technician
    no resolution at all. The machine is still not working properly. We are having to get very creative on running anything through the machine. We are bringing in another machine, so that we can test out to see if it has the same problems. We are hoping the 2nd machine will be here next week.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    C6501 - Blurry Text (Misregistered)

on the Max. UP setting - the magenta was STILL too high - although only by a pixel or so
    That looks, like you are in the right direction, it only seems that you need more room to move. The adjustment Plate is fastend by two screws, remove the lower one, so you have more room up. Maybe this could help you to bring the Adjustment to an happy end. Also compare the Adjustment Parts with the cyan section, to see if something is broken or bent.
    If sometimes you feel a little useless, offended and depressed always remember that you were once the fastest and most victorious sperm of hundreds of millions!

Apollo123
    Hello it could be a couple different but I had a similar problem which was caused by toner scattering due to much toner being laid down. I fixed my problem by reducing the maximum toner quantity for the the particular color I was having a problem with ( my problem was with cyan). You can locate this in Machine Admin setting. Then go to system settings from there expert settings, Process adjustments and Finally toner/quantity /exposure. After you do this please perform a calibration of the controller You can lower each color individually. If this does not work you may want to check your belt line speed adjustment. It may also be a problem with the fuser since you said it seems to happen more on heaver stock. I have seen blurry of banding copies happen because of slipping one ways in the fuser drive box or cracked collars on the lower fuser roller. And if all else fails you may want to try a Writing Init. Pos. Memory.

Jsh77

Re: C6501 - Blurry Text (Misregistered)

Try another paper, it must be the cause...