Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

Konica C452 - Borderless printing?

hi guys,

could anyone tell me if it is possible to do borderless printing on the konica c452?

it's annoying me that such a good printer doesn't seem to have the option to, (there's no option in the driver), but i'm hoping there's some other setting for it.

need to print some photo's without getting a white border around it.

Regards

the only way is to use A4+ (plus) and to cut the white margins. All laser printers make white border around for the reason that whithout it can jam in the fuser.
    ... In the minute that you're thinking of giving up, think about why you lasted so long ...

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts RRodgers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by acusso1234 View Post
    the only way is to use A4+ (plus) and to cut the white margins. All laser printers make white border around for the reason that whithout it can jam in the fuser.
    That and have toner get all over the rollers in the machine. (well... all over the transfer roller only to have the next page come by and pick it up and then you have toner on the back of your copies. )
    Color is not 4 times harder... it's 65,000 times harder. They call it "TECH MODE" for a reason. I have manual's and firmware for ya, course... you are going to have to earn it.