Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    AusiTech
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    that is strange. i have never replaced a door switch on any of my 7033/7040/7045's for any reason. i have replaced many op panel lower covers because the plactic breaks where the switch is attached.

Yep cleaned/replaced heaps!!

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts GottaFixEmAll's Avatar
    The door switches are pricey for what they are .. but they always fix this problem !!!, I don't bother to clean them very often ... but then again I don't see as well as I used to, and my fingers aren't as nimble either ...

Mike

Senior Tech 250+ Posts dogsbody's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    that is strange. i have never replaced a door switch on any of my 7033/7040/7045's for any reason. i have replaced many op panel lower covers because the plactic breaks where the switch is attached.

Open some switches on your older machines, you will see what were talking about. There were also modified interlock switch actuators (just a little bit longer).
    The force will be with you always.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts GottaFixEmAll's Avatar
    Well, I used to clean / repair the switches on the older models, unless they were microswitches ... remember the ones on the old KOnica 1803, 2803, 3290,s etc ... the customer would shut the door so hard they'd bend the metal actuator ! and some of teh old mita's that had three separate switches in the interlock !! ... was always fun trying to fold a piece of paper to cheat that switch !!

Believe it or not, I went to school to be an electronics technician .. 26 years ago I answered an ad for a copier technician trainee ... Hmmmhhh ... still doin it .............. must be something in the toner that's addictive ??

Mike

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    Konica 7033 - no image

I can't say much of Konica, but I've seen a few Sharps do this. The front door interlock closes intermittently, cutting off the 24vdc to the HVT. If your getting 20 ohms @ the interlock when closed, the main board still sees the door is shut, but not enough current to run the HVT.

intermittent light copies

bros, i have a konica 7033, my problem is that: at the start of the copying, the first copy is clear, but as at multiple copies, the image become light. so i got light copies problem.
    i have read your post about the front door interlock switch to replace the switch that might cause light copies.

i tried to isolate the problem by shorting the orange wires-front door interlock and the shorting the red wires just to know if the problem will be solve, but the problem still exist. intermittent light copies as you run.

for your information i'm a former service engineer of Fuji Xerox machines for 15 years. i resigned and put up my own business center.

i solved my trouble problems on konica 7050 machine.
    i solved F54-1 on 7033. my problem isthe light image as you are copying.

could somebody advise me of what other probable causes of the problem?
    please help..

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Luther's Avatar
    Replace the charge corona assembly, if you dont have one restring the wires themselves, hope this helps

Field Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Konica 7033 - no image

I agree just change the interlock switch.... But if you are certain its not the switch then change the T/S carona, are you getting any codes? Check management list, they may be recorded and not displayed, codes would really help.

light image

Quote Originally Posted by pepper38_cnd View Post
    I agree just change the interlock switch.... But if you are certain its not the switch then change the T/S carona, are you getting any codes? Check management list, they may be recorded and not displayed, codes would really help.

i'm not getting any codes. i'll just first try to replaced the wires. i think my wires will also work for konica machine. (my wires are for fuji xerox machines).
    i'll inform you as soon as my problem is solved.

konica 7033 no image

if you have not solve the problem yet, you may check for developer clutch. it might be slipping.