Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician
    Error code J32-02 on Konica 7155

I keep getting this J32-02 on my konica 7155 and the paper stops right under the drum and will not go through the fusing unit, and it will not stop doing it until I shut off the machine and let it cool off for several hours and then it will start printing again. What may be the problem?

Any help please.

Thank you.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    You could start with replacing/checking the decurler roller. J32-02 is indicating a jam by the reversal sensor. However, I ended up swapping the whole machine out the last time I had this jam code. The machine still had the jam after I put in a new fuser, reversal sensor,motor,ADU board,etc. To this day I don't know what was causing the J32-02 jams on my 7155 machine.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

This Parts & Service manual can be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Remove and clean the one way bush/gears that drive the exit area of the fuser. They are the white gears at the front.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

I've seen this many times. The first thing I try is clean the feed tires in the fuser exit/turnover area, PS30, PS42 and the 2 1-way gears at the front of the fuser and rough up the shafts where the 1-ways go with sandpaper or scotchbrite scour pad and check the bearings on each end of the shaft that presses up against the top of the decurl roller. They are bad about going bad and falling apart. If that doesn't fix it I replace the 1-way gears and decurl roller. Next I replace the ADU board. Once I still had the problem after all that and I figured out Hytec sent the wrong ADU board. The 7165 and 7155 do not use the same ADU board.

if it stuck bypass too, change controllerboard.

Technician

Can a power outage grill your controller board even when the machine is turned off?