Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    rrobbiep

Konica di450 Scanning Help needed.

I just bought a di450 with scanning and network card installed. I can print, I can access the pagescope network setup and cabinet, but do not know how to setup ftp address, smtp, etc to scan.

I'm sure this is a simple procedure and I am willing to pay a professional in this forum to assist me via telephone or e-mail.

If interested, please email me. Thank you. Robert J. Perreault robert@perreaultlaw.com

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Set up the address to scan to on the copier panel. Somethin like Utility -> Input -> One touch

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

What controller do you have? The stand-alone Pi-5500 or the embedded Pi-5501?

Hans

tmckee111
    Did you get this resolved? I have the same problem.

field service supervisor 100+ Posts mikeena's Avatar
    what controller do you have? i thought the user manual had the steps to set it up but if not let me know. im sure i cn put together something or find something that is already put together. i have a customer that has a company monitoring there network and they keep changing the ip add. of there computers. lol they call me every 3 months and i have to go back out there and set up the add. again.. sucks for them because its a chargeable call and they refuse to learn how to do it themselves.

tmckee111
    I was using Fiery 3. Now I am using a Windows XP computer as the print server.

tmckee111
    I am trying to set it up to scan to email. The x3 only has POP not SMTP. The printer has SMTP but no place for username/password.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Hey guys if you are using the embedded controller PI-5501 make sure the extra memory has been installed under the glass......... if not your spinning your wheels!