Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: C451 Won't Add Yellow Toner

Hello
    i have had the same issue with black toner not loading so far I have replaced toner hopper assembly, black pcu assembly, toner bottle and performed trouble reset still no clue as to what's causing it but its definately frustrating!

Technician

Try replacing the bottle drive assembly. If you have replaced the following:
    Subhopper assembly,
    toner bottle
    iu. ( includes tcr)

try replacing the bottle drive. I had a problem on cyan where it would say bottle empty after a day and still have a full bottle or the developer would run out of the iu. This is caused by the customer slamming the toner bottle. A good way to check is by looking at the bottle drive shaft and seeing if the coupler is crooked or popped away from the drive. Coupler is located behind the toner bottle in the machine

Technician

I had the toner bottle drive gear problem on I believe the yellow IU. Prob wacked a bottle in there and it pushed the drive gear in the machine out of wack. Went in there with a real long screwdriver and managed to straighten it out. I think it's pushed forward by a spring to engage the bottle auger. Pull the bottles out and look at those drive gears with a flashlight.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLER4157 View Post
    Try replacing the bottle drive assembly. If you have replaced the following:
    Subhopper assembly,
    toner bottle
    iu. ( includes tcr)

try replacing the bottle drive. I had a problem on cyan where it would say bottle empty after a day and still have a full bottle or the developer would run out of the iu. This is caused by the customer slamming the toner bottle. A good way to check is by looking at the bottle drive shaft and seeing if the coupler is crooked or popped away from the drive. Coupler is located behind the toner bottle in the machine