Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    502
    Rep Power
    19

    Re: PC drum clear bizhub C360 & C280

    go into advanced security in service mode and its no dev/drum stop


  2. #12
    Service Manager 250+ Posts
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    21

    Re: PC drum clear bizhub C360 & C280

    I tried many firmware but this problem still happened. But, is it possible that the problem is the chip in Drum Unit?


  3. #13
    Technician sharkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    oxford
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: PC drum clear bizhub C360 & C280

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren King View Post
    Hey I
    Special firmware "PPLMUSBFlashFiles v1.7" is the file you want. It is a large file as it has firmware for machines that can be updated via USB (BH223-423, C220 series and C452-652) Thers are softswitches that need to be changed. You should be able to find them on the KonMin tech support website. If not let me know and I will email it to you.
    Hope this helps
    Darren
    Hi Darren could you tell me does this firmware actually stop the replace IU message from being displayed or does it just allow the machine to continue to run once the units have reached their life?
    Also cant find this tech tip on the cses website is there any chance you could mail me a link?
    Many thanks
    Hardy


  4. #14
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Flat Rock Michigan
    Posts
    647
    Rep Power
    26

    Re: PC drum clear bizhub C360 & C280

    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    Hi Darren could you tell me does this firmware actually stop the replace IU message from being displayed or does it just allow the machine to continue to run once the units have reached their life?
    Also cant find this tech tip on the cses website is there any chance you could mail me a link?
    Many thanks
    Hardy
    It stops the life messages. read the bulliten as you must change some settings on the copier.

    Attached Files Attached Files

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Selma,Alabama
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: PC drum clear bizhub C360 & C280

    Thanks for the PDF. The soft switch settings were made a lot simpler.


  6. #16
    RTFM!! 2,500+ Posts allan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Centurion
    Posts
    2,676
    Rep Power
    53

    Re: PC drum clear bizhub C360 & C280

    The PCU reset works with an ICP. But you can short it on this machine does not seem to care.

    Open the front door and remove the waste box and relay board cover.
    Find a drum connector of any color, keep short on pin 1 and 3 with a paper clip then make the door switch.
    Let the engine run like half a second then break the door switch.
    Check the consumable life to verify that its cleared.
    If at first you don't succeed then try again.

    Or you can get slow blow fuses make the short with that.

    Whatever

  7. #17
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    PC drum clear bizhub C360 & C280

    Hansoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,332
    Rep Power
    62

    Re: PC drum clear bizhub C360 & C280

    Well, I hope that's not a matter of "Brightest Bulb In The Package" but I am just not able to reset a BH-C-280 with that method. Nothing happens or I get for instance C2411 -2 -3 -4 codes. Even when I use a picofuse for shortening pin 1-3/1-5 neither Drum Unit nor Developing Unit will be reset. Only when I get a new chip it works, proving that the system basically works.

    Any idea please?

    Hans

    " Sent from my Intel i286 using MS-DOS 2.0 "

  8. #18
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts MFPTech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    486
    Rep Power
    21

    Re: PC drum clear bizhub C360 & C280

    Quote Originally Posted by dieselhead View Post
    Thanks for the PDF. The soft switch settings were made a lot simpler.
    somehow i cannot download the pdf. Could you please provide the softswitch settings
    Thanks

    Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk


  9. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    sam
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: PC drum clear bizhub C360 & C280

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren King View Post
    Hey I
    Special firmware "PPLMUSBFlashFiles v1.7" is the file you want. It is a large file as it has firmware for machines that can be updated via USB (BH223-423, C220 series and C452-652) Thers are softswitches that need to be changed. You should be able to find them on the KonMin tech support website. If not let me know and I will email it to you.
    Hope this helps
    Darren
    Hello,daren i have the same problems but i cant find the firmware can u give a link or email me plz ?


  10. #20
    Aging Tech 1,000+ Posts
    PC drum clear bizhub C360 & C280


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Desboro
    Posts
    1,645
    Rep Power
    40

    Re: PC drum clear bizhub C360 & C280

    Quote Originally Posted by inkhouse View Post
    Hello,daren i have the same problems but i cant find the firmware can u give a link or email me plz ?
    This thread was started in 2011. You will have better luck if you post a new thread instead of resurrecting a zombie thread.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •