Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    hcits

BizHub 501 Scan-to-Email help

Hello,
    First time posting here so be gentle! Anyways, I am working with a Bizhub 501 right now. I have email address's entered into the Address Book but when a user tries to use the scan-to-email feature the following error appears: From Address is not set. Unable to transmit. Please specify the From Address.
    I'm not sure where the disconnect is here. We also have a Bizhub 601 copier as well. I have basically replicated the settings from the 601 to the 501 (besides the obvious settings such at IP address and so on). Our 601 can scan-to-email just fine.

Does the Account Track Registration feautre need to be turned of for the scan-to-email to function? It is currently not setup on the 501. I was hoping I wouldn't have to turn this feature on for this particular copier.

Well, I'm sure that was clear as mud... but any help would be great!

RM

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

Re: BizHub 501 Scan-to-Email help

Admin Mode---Administrator/Machine settings--enter admin and MFP email address. MFP can't scan w/o this info (can be any address as long as it is xxx@xxx.xxx. Emujo

hcits

Re: BizHub 501 Scan-to-Email help

Quote Originally Posted by emujo View Post
    Admin Mode---Administrator/Machine settings--enter admin and MFP email address. MFP can't scan w/o this info (can be any address as long as it is xxx@xxx.xxx. Emujo

^
    |
    |
    This. Thanks a lot. That was one small setting I totally overlooked.