Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Still learning... 100+ Posts
    Bizhub C6500 scanner Calibration on copier side

Re: Bizhub C6500 scanner Calibration on copier side

Quote Originally Posted by RRodgers View Post
    So what you are saying is, you are willing for the techs to come learn on your machine and pay them? I'll be right over. BTW I get $189 an hour. I always wanted to take the laser's out and play with them. I'm sure I can get them to do some sweet stuff. Course I probably won't put them back in correctly and I'll probably forget to put several screw's back in.
    No, that's not what I'm saying, I'm saying that I have paid for techs thinking I'm getting a qualified professional such as yourself, only for them to pull out manuals and start reading through them on my 'dime', leaving without having sorted a thing! Or saying 'I'll ask a colleague and get back to you' etc. These are problems I've later resolved myself, with the aid of some helpful people on here. So it turns out I have paid for them to learn...but I wasn't willing!

Believe me, if you (or a handful of helpful others on this board) were near me I'd jump at the chance - I even posted a couple of weeks back requesting a tech in my area. Don't see the need for the sarky response either

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts RRodgers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dagoof View Post
    No, that's not what I'm saying, I'm saying that I have paid for techs thinking I'm getting a qualified professional such as yourself, only for them to pull out manuals and start reading through them on my 'dime', leaving without having sorted a thing! Or saying 'I'll ask a colleague and get back to you' etc. These are problems I've later resolved myself, with the aid of some helpful people on here. So it turns out I have paid for them to learn...but I wasn't willing!

Believe me, if you (or a handful of helpful others on this board) were near me I'd jump at the chance - I even posted a couple of weeks back requesting a tech in my area. Don't see the need for the sarky response either
    I am sorry to hear of your woah's then.
    And you are right, I was probably a little "snarky" with my responce. That was born not of you and honestly not really pointed at you but mostly pointed at mostly the "people" we get on here with there CONSTANT "I need manuals, I need firmware". Those guys drive me nuts.
    Color is not 4 times harder... it's 65,000 times harder. They call it "TECH MODE" for a reason. I have manual's and firmware for ya, course... you are going to have to earn it.

Still learning... 100+ Posts
    Bizhub C6500 scanner Calibration on copier side

Yeah, that's a fair point!