Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    pushkar

color registration problem in bizhub C652

I need solution regarding color out in bizhub 652. plz help me out i have attached sample file
    Attached Files Attached Files

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Zeldaman's Avatar

Re: color registration problem in bizhub C652

Quote Originally Posted by pushkar View Post
    I need solution regarding color out in bizhub 652. plz help me out i have attached sample file
    Hi there!
    1.: look if the transferbelt-assy is running smooth.
    2.: clean the ID-sensor-assy
    Greetings...

Bradley

There are actually many things that can cause this issue. First, Has anyone replaced/messed with any of the image units? Has the machine been recently moved? It might need to have to registration adjusted. Seeing that you have this chart it looks as if you were already there. As zeldaman put it look at the ID-sensors in service mode you can open that door and slide a piece of paper between the xfer belt and the sensor to verify voltage on that sensor. The service manual tells you what the threshold(voltage range) should be. You are probably getting a p-21 as well as image quality, if so look it up on knowledge base there are several bulletins on this subject.

Good Luck.

Mark Ellis

Have you tried running gradation test indivicual colours in service mode , this one highlight wether its a particular colour or its across them all. If it does it with all imaging uits then i would say its a signal problem from either MFPB BOARD , PRCB BOARD OR LASER RELAY BOARD. Check all riboon cable connections are seated correctly and all block connectors are all ok . Hope this helps Mark

make sure p1 and p2 sensors cleaned do col reg in all paper types as in manual then if still out purely adjust by eye on the doc and forget the col reg chart

Quote Originally Posted by briang View Post
    make sure p1 and p2 sensors cleaned do col reg in all paper types as in manual then if still out purely adjust by eye on the doc and forget the col reg chart
    Hi.

Do you ever find a solution?

BR

Marko