Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    jerryblack

bizhub 750 false jam message

Hi all,
    A tray of this machine is the cause of this false jam message, i isolate the tray and the machine work fine.
    I replace sensors (all) and the problem persist, check cables, connectors, guides, etc. and interchange with other trays not reflect the problem except for the tray (plastic) itself but is not deformed or broken.
    I'm very frustrated , please every help is welcome.

Thanks.

If It Is The Left A4 Drawer You Can Check The Sensor In The Transport Guide Above The Right A4 Drawer I Know This Machine Reflects A Jam Sometimes In The Drawer But The Paper Then Lays In The Transport Guide You Know The Little One That Is Hidden Away You Can Only See It When You Pull Out The Drawer.

jerryblack

false jam

false jam is caused by the universal tray 3 or 4 , depending where is located the holder. The sensors, rollers, etc. has been changed and the problem persist, appear to be cabinet the cause but not, i inspect every inch, compare one to another and is ok. what i can say this problem is make me crazy, the other way is change the board but i want to be too sure before.

thanks Rudi.

jerryblack
    well thanks all for the help
    i finally catch the problem, it's a bad contact in the internal connector.