Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Burt Copy

cspro ep 5000 Minolta

I have this copier thats driving me crazy. I did preventive maint and the problem still there, the copys are nice and clean, but the text is not sharp almost like double print or out of focus from top to bottom of the page, i tried to find if there is an ajustment on the lenses not there, checked for loose mirrors or not seated , adjusted zoom but no change plus I checked the scanner, went to darker or lighter, all this over half day I need Help......... thank you Burt.

copiertech 500+ Posts
    If you changed the drum during PM did you run an F5?
    Hope this helps
    Darren

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Scott_Lewis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Burt Copy View Post
    I have this copier thats driving me crazy. I did preventive maint and the problem still there, the copys are nice and clean, but the text is not sharp almost like double print or out of focus from top to bottom of the page, i tried to find if there is an ajustment on the lenses not there, checked for loose mirrors or not seated , adjusted zoom but no change plus I checked the scanner, went to darker or lighter, all this over half day I need Help......... thank you Burt.
    Did you remove any of the mirrors? Almost sounds like a mirror is in backwards. Have to reflect off of the silver side, not thru the glass.

Go to tech rep mode then stop start and set the adjust mode setting the same settings as on the door.