Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts RRodgers's Avatar

Re: Connect to computer/driver/set up

Quote Originally Posted by marymare View Post
    Sorry all...been busy, thanks for the offer of help but at the moment I am trying to find someone locally and thanks for the advice. I have a set up manual, a users manual and a field service one but have been unable to find what I need. I am sure I can resolve it sooner or later and I will keep you posted.
    You should be able to get the network admin manual right off of Konica's web site. It's going to take A LOT of reading of not only that manual but networking stuff as well. (unless you know something about it) This is the part we get paid to do because it takes time to learn all of this stuff. So I would guess you are running some kind of business with this machine, it would be ok for me to walk in and ask for something for free? Just giving you a little insight.
    Color is not 4 times harder... it's 65,000 times harder. They call it "TECH MODE" for a reason. I have manual's and firmware for ya, course... you are going to have to earn it.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RRodgers View Post
    You should be able to get the network admin manual right off of Konica's web site. It's going to take A LOT of reading of not only that manual but networking stuff as well. (unless you know something about it) This is the part we get paid to do because it takes time to learn all of this stuff. So I would guess you are running some kind of business with this machine, it would be ok for me to walk in and ask for something for free? Just giving you a little insight.

i agree with RRodgers.
    Sometimes the solution only with professional help.
    Who does not appreciate other people's knowledge, no prices or their own knowledge.

marymare

Many thanks for all the help, I have sorted the problem (quite simple really) when you know where to look. You are right though re the manual.....alot of reading!