Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chip Ressetting

Quote Originally Posted by Bizhub View Post
    What are you trying to do ?
    We supply the hardware and software to reset iu chips for the C250/252/300/352 style of machines.
    NVRam can only be repaired but you can loose the counts, we can repair the nvram or supply instructions but we will not supply information to people who wish to zero the total counters as this is illegal.

Regards
    Bizhub
    Hi Bizhub,
    i have one NVram error can you repair or supply it ? kindly contact at PM i need repaired it as the new for spare thanks

Technician

Resetting C250

Hi All

Software is available from Lapatushka to fully reset and restore both DS2432 & DSQ8 chips .Tested and working 100%

Field Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Chip Ressetting

Quote Originally Posted by peter View Post
    Hi All

Software is available from Lapatushka to fully reset and restore both DS2432 & DSQ8 chips .Tested and working 100%
    Thanks Peter

I checked out Lapatushka site and didn't see anything there referring to the DSQ8. But strangely he list the C250 and the C350 with the same programmer? Anyway Peter if you could send me a link to the reference for programming the DSQ8 I would appreciate it.

Thanks
    Online Store is closed. Chip resetting is a thing of the past! Thank you to all my past customers.
    Now into Ip TV KODI Boxes

Technician

Chip resetting

Hi pepper38

I dont know why he doessnt update his webbsite ,send him an email for enqiury on DS243X Restorer Software

Well worth the money!

elton
    hi elton here i have a resetter for the 250/252/300/352/450/350/2203 any way i can reset all the machine except the newer models if u r interested pls let me know my email is elalex30@gmail.com

elton
    i can also reset the dsq chips

vdwind
    Quote Originally Posted by peter View Post
    Hi All

Not all DSQ8 chips can be resetted. There are DSQ8 chips which are write protected and you can modify only the counters, and cannot change the serial nimber of the chip, with any software. Which means that you can use the chip, but on another machine, because the one which you take it from will recognize its serial immediately.

If you go and read the device datasheet, there is clearly said that once write protection flags are set to AA or 55, they never can be modified. They are one time set only - and these traders who offer here resetters that reset "everything" are LIARS !!!!

You can use their software and resetters only if you have non write protected chip with secret free to change.

Tested and NOT 100% working !!!

Field Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Chip Ressetting

You are absolutely correct. But the chance of using the chip in the same machine it was removed from are slim unless of course you only have one machine, and as long as you only re-chip once and then install a new IU then the chip is usable again.
    Online Store is closed. Chip resetting is a thing of the past! Thank you to all my past customers.
    Now into Ip TV KODI Boxes

kmchips

Smile Konica Minolta Reset Chips

Australia & New Zealand!!

Kmchips.com has Konica Minolta C203 Reset Chips As well as many others.

www.kmchips.com

Konica 8020 & 8031 Chip Files

Hi,
    I would greatly appreciate some help with these questions.
    Could anybody help with the data file(s) for writing the Imaging chips?
    Has anyone used CF3102 units in a Konica 8031 after exchanging chips?

Many Thanks
    Phill