Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Technician

Bizhub C35 error code

Hi I have a Bizhub C35 that is about one month old it intermittently gives an error C-6790 and sometimes resets and works for a few days until it returns.
    Any ideas would be appreciated.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Zeldaman's Avatar

Re: Bizhub C35 error code

Hi there!
    It could be a dirty or damaged "whitestrip" (under the originalglass), but the first thing is to check your firmware. This SOB gives out the c-codes as it will if the firmware not ok.
    Greetings....

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

If it is only that old, call Konicaminolta help desk. They can start a call. If things continue to go badly with machine they can help with the warranty.

Technician

I upgraded the firmware and the machine has been on in our workshops for a week now without kicking the code. Hopefully its now sorted.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Yep its firmware, firmware, firmware all the way with these ones. That and feed problems with the main tray!!!!

cjohnson2197

I have currently in my shop a bizhub c35, firmware update did clear the code for one or two power cycles, customer called back stating the code had returned. I went to pickup machine and leave a loaner in it's place until the c6790 code is resolved. The firmware that was performed by our IT personal was all the avaliable updates. So, to the thread that firmware works is incorrect.

We have a similar problem with code 6790. Can you let me know how you resolved it.Thanks

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Bizhub C35 error code

Lightbulb Re: Bizhub C35 error code

This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads

Paul@justmanuals.com

I would be interested if anyone comes up with a solution please!

Regards

I have found one solution. I tried the firmware, didn't do it. So I got to the basics. I pulled the glass off and reseated the connectors on the Relay board (pg 228, index 4, service manual) (the ones to the left). In order to get the exposure glass off this printer is a task. The engineers could have done a better job with the wire bundle going to connector CN 104, you will see what I mean. Weather it was the connectors on the Relay or the doc feed connector CN104, it worked after I put it back together.

Quote Originally Posted by cjohnson2197 View Post
    I have currently in my shop a bizhub c35, firmware update did clear the code for one or two power cycles, customer called back stating the code had returned. I went to pickup machine and leave a loaner in it's place until the c6790 code is resolved. The firmware that was performed by our IT personal was all the avaliable updates. So, to the thread that firmware works is incorrect.