Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    25

    Request for PRO80 3.0a ISO cd's

    If any can upload the ISO's (should be 2) for 3.0a I would be glad to trade any of the collection of items I have including most service manuals, some part manuals and some firmware. I am running 3.0 on a PRO80 with a KM 6501, runs great just some glitches, EFI told suggested an upgrade to 3.0a as that is the current version.

    I have a fast FTP if you need a way to send it to me. Just PM, if you have info.


    Thanks


  2. #2
    Technician
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Request for PRO80 3.0a ISO cd's

    Quote Originally Posted by methogod View Post
    If any can upload the ISO's (should be 2) for 3.0a I would be glad to trade any of the collection of items I have including most service manuals, some part manuals and some firmware. I am running 3.0 on a PRO80 with a KM 6501, runs great just some glitches, EFI told suggested an upgrade to 3.0a as that is the current version.

    I have a fast FTP if you need a way to send it to me. Just PM, if you have info.


    Thanks
    Hi !

    My friend did you get the 3.0a install dvd's ?
    I'm so in need of it !
    Can you PM me ?
    thanks in advance !


  3. #3
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: Request for PRO80 3.0a ISO cd's

    i will upload tomorrow.... pm me your email address.


    Quote Originally Posted by joaodaffonsojr View Post
    Hi !

    My friend did you get the 3.0a install dvd's ?
    I'm so in need of it !
    Can you PM me ?
    thanks in advance !



  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Request for PRO80 3.0a ISO cd's


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Request for PRO80 3.0a ISO cd's

    Hi guys!

    Any chance to get my hands on these magic ISOs?
    Unhappy c6501, stuck with system 3.0
    Thanks in advance!


  5. #5
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Request for PRO80 3.0a ISO cd's

    Synthohol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    north jersey
    Posts
    1,222
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: Request for PRO80 3.0a ISO cd's

    thats the IC-303/305 correct?


  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Request for PRO80 3.0a ISO cd's


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Request for PRO80 3.0a ISO cd's

    Quote Originally Posted by Synthohol View Post
    thats the IC-303/305 correct?
    Yes, in fact it's the IC-305 server, the stand alone with FACI option installed.
    IC-303 as far as I remember is the bolt-on bustled server, which is not my case.


  7. #7
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Request for PRO80 3.0a ISO cd's

    Synthohol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    north jersey
    Posts
    1,222
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: Request for PRO80 3.0a ISO cd's

    make ya a deal, ill link you to the .iso's if you care to help support this site by becoming a contributor.
    ya get a nice badge on top of your avatar and the software you need.
    just a goodwill suggestion.


  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Request for PRO80 3.0a ISO cd's


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Request for PRO80 3.0a ISO cd's

    Quote Originally Posted by Synthohol View Post
    make ya a deal, ill link you to the .iso's if you care to help support this site by becoming a contributor.
    ya get a nice badge on top of your avatar and the software you need.
    just a goodwill suggestion.
    Was about to do that... This forum (since 2015 that i discovered it) helped me solving lots of weird problems in my field...


  9. #9
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Request for PRO80 3.0a ISO cd's

    Synthohol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    north jersey
    Posts
    1,222
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: Request for PRO80 3.0a ISO cd's

    check your PMs, lemme know if you have any issues.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •