Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    field Tech

Re: bizhub 421 scanning question

Quote Originally Posted by CompyTech View Post
    Check the log, what does it say? Login Error? Server connect error? If the MFP is connected to the server, maybe the login credentials or IP/Host name has changed on server and you will need to update your onetouch/address book to reflect the settings.
    Thank you for your help. MFP is no connected to the server, we check the settings many times, everything is good. The is jus when trying to scan multiple pages. If I scan with separate scan option is working good, but if I choose multiple pages on "scan setting" is not working.

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

The KM manuals are OK, but they don't really tell you what you need to enter, more of "enter data here" kind of help. Emujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.

field Tech

Quote Originally Posted by emujo View Post
    The KM manuals are OK, but they don't really tell you what you need to enter, more of "enter data here" kind of help. Emujo
    Thank you for your help. MFP is no connected to the server, we check the settings many times, everything is good. The is jus when trying to scan multiple pages. If I scan with separate scan option is working good, but if I choose multiple pages on "scan setting" is not working.

Super Tech 500+ Posts CompyTech's Avatar

I'm confused, the machine only errors out if you scan multiple pages to SMB? That's odd if so.

field Tech

Quote Originally Posted by CompyTech View Post
    I'm confused, the machine only errors out if you scan multiple pages to SMB? That's odd if so.
    Yes that what is happen with this bizhub 421. Thank you

Field Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    bizhub 421 scanning question

Add the HDD and you will be fine. If you have an HDD try formatting it, be sure to back up address book first..
    Online Store is closed. Chip resetting is a thing of the past! Thank you to all my past customers.
    Now into Ip TV KODI Boxes

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    bizhub 421 scanning question

I dont think you need an HDD, not unless "multiple pages" means 600. I think what you need to do is rewrite or replace your CF card.This dinky POS CF card will cause this and other issues.It is a specific process you need to follow. I won't walk you through it.Or, if you don't have access to Konica to get this procedure, try lowering the resolution to get by.

field Tech

Quote Originally Posted by JR2ALTA View Post
    I dont think you need an HDD, not unless "multiple pages" means 600. I think what you need to do is rewrite or replace your CF card.This dinky POS CF card will cause this and other issues.It is a specific process you need to follow. I won't walk you through it.Or, if you don't have access to Konica to get this procedure, try lowering the resolution to get by.
    Thank you so much guys for your help. I'll do what your recommend and I'll let you know the results.