Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    ionicwake

Unhappy Konica Bizhub 282

I have a scanning issue.
    all other users can scan to there computers(via FTP) except for one machine.
    all of the setting look good on the bizhub and the client computer,firewalls are
    all disabled, and the ftp utility is running properly.

any ideas?

copiertech 500+ Posts

Re: Konica Bizhub 282

If it is a Win7 computer I feel your pain. I have set up two Win7 machines (in the same office with sharing and permissions the same) for FTP scanning and have one work and one not work. Win7 is a real pain in the butt sometimes.
    I know this isn't a solution, but I had to vent. lol
    Darren

ionicwake

Quote Originally Posted by Darren King View Post
    If it is a Win7 computer I feel your pain. I have set up two Win7 machines (in the same office with sharing and permissions the same) for FTP scanning and have one work and one not work. Win7 is a real pain in the butt sometimes.
    Darren
    My typical vent method is a 32 ounce framing hammer with a corrugated head applied to the evil Sony Vaio(also known as That wich Has No Drivers) that i keep for just such occasions.

copiertech 500+ Posts

I think I like your venting method better. I may start using it. Maybe on a couple of the C250s I have in the field.

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts
    Konica Bizhub 282

Quote Originally Posted by Darren King View Post
    Darren
    I normally use IIS for FTP on Windows PC's and I ran into a problem that took some playing around with to fix.

The big one in most cases is that even if you allow Port 21 through the Windows 7 firewall, you still need to make sure that you also allow Passive FTP traffic through as this is what the Konica Minolta's use for FTP.
    Please don't ask me for firmware or service manuals as refusal often offends.