Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Setiroion

ic-401 fiery HDD rebooting forver

Hello guys I have a bizhub c350 with fiery 401 Recently it started to disappear from the network , now it is not connecting to the network stallThe controller section says HDD rebooting please wait message all the time & no fiery icon in the main screenFrom the google search I found out that HDD is faulty & has died , I cannot clone it If some one knows how to reinstall fiery system on a new HDD please help me (I donot have a system disk & frustrated as I have paid a lot of money for this machine & disappointed to not to get a system software with it )Some one be generous & share a link to the fiery ic 401 system disk & install,procedure pls

Technician

Re: ic-401 fiery HDD rebooting forver

I doubt that there is a link somewhere on the web for that file as it is something only technicians of Konica Minolta or Dealers can get. Also it is a large 373MB file for the system software. I know that is something that can't be emailed to you.

Setiroion

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzwcs View Post
    I doubt that there is a link somewhere on the web for that file as it is something only technicians of Konica Minolta or Dealers can get. Also it is a large 373MB file for the system software. I know that is something that can't be emailed to you.
    OMG ...
    can some one atleast share a link to their ftp site pls

my email id is endurancetech@gmail.com

I am struck with a dead hdd until then

pls ...some one help me

Step aside, noob 1,000+ Posts EarthKmTech's Avatar

I hope you didn't pay too much for it, this is an obsolete machine with poor print quality by todays standards.

Also, this forum is not a charity for end users to beg for free assistance, its for technicians to share information and experiences with one and other.

Please pay for the services of a local technician.

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts RRodgers's Avatar

See my sig?
    Color is not 4 times harder... it's 65,000 times harder. They call it "TECH MODE" for a reason. I have manual's and firmware for ya, course... you are going to have to earn it.

Setiroion

Quote Originally Posted by RRodgers View Post
    See my sig?
    I am not begging I am asking for help as i have paid a lot of money $900 for my trainee project & have been in to servicing since few months I feel very disappointed to not receive any software with it for the money i paid That is a lot of money for me as iam still a trainee tech IF some one is willing to help please do

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    ic-401 fiery  HDD rebooting forver

If it's a C350, the fiery is an option for that device. Mostly to supply postscript support from what I can see. Do you require postscript/apple printing? If not you can remove the fiery (with a qualified tech) and use the built in controller. Not as performance based but it should work!Regards!A.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    ic-401 fiery  HDD rebooting forver

Quote Originally Posted by copytechman View Post
    If it's a C350, the fiery is an option for that device. Mostly to supply postscript support from what I can see. Do you require postscript/apple printing? If not you can remove the fiery (with a qualified tech) and use the built in controller. Not as performance based but it should work!Regards!A.

Or you could go back to the person who sold it to you and WINGE to them, not us for your misfortune.......